Baker Hughes

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Baker Hughes in July 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was a 2 day event that they called the "Baker Hughes Experience" that was held at a hotel. The interview consisted of multiple interviews, presentations and a group project involving 50 other candidates and a panel of 10 current Baker Hughes employees.

Interview Question – They requested that you create a 3-5 minute presentation about yourself less than 12 hours before the presentation was to be presented to the panel (10 people) and room full of candidates (50 people)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Internship was only for a small period of time

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Baker Hughes in April 2012.

Interview Details – Campus 1st round interview
then on site interview
group interview

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Interview Details – Very simple behavorial phone interview, and then getting called out to Houston for their BHE, they are WATCHING YOU THE ENTIRE TIME. So don't think you can just screw around...since they don't have 1-1 interviews.

Very good company to work for though.

Interview Question – Team project on an engineering problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty solid base pay...very good compared to other companies.

Supply Chain Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Baker Hughes in November 2010.

Interview Details – The first round was at school, on campus interview. It took a month before they tell me that i passed the first interview and took about 2 months for them to tell me when is the second interview. i havent gone to the second interview yet.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation when you were introduced to a new culture and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question
  • Explain a situation when you choose integrity over success   Answer Question

Supply Chain Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Baker Hughes in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had an interview with baker hughes in april and they never got back to me. I was expecting atleast an update of the hiring process but it took them 2 months after several efforts from my side to know the status of the application.

Interview Question – why baker hughes   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Hughes

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baker Hughes Supply Chain Intern interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Baker Hughes employees and interview candidates.