Baker Hughes Supply Chain Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Hated the experience, did not allow for interaction with the executives that were present.

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Hughes

Supply Chain Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Baker Hughes.

Got interview opportunity in the campus career fair. The first round was also on campus and only 5 or 6 behaviors questions. The second round was.. Video interview... using laptop..

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation in one of your projects and how did you overcome   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Baker Hughes in September 2013.

First Round: simple behavioral questions

Second Round: You will be flown to Houston for two days. We had to do several surprise assessments that did not accurately show strengths. Overly competitive people threw each other under the bus and sucked up to hiring managers. They did not have interest in hiring the best candidates for the job but those that could present themselves in the best way. There was a lot of teamwork, which was good. Some of the candidates acted so fake when a hiring manager was watching. So if you want the job, do not be yourself. Take control of the projects, throw others under the bus, and suck up to as many HR panelists as possible. It was unreal how quickly some peoples' behavior changed when they were at the hotel. You can easily manipulate the hiring managers if that is your personality type; It isn't mine.

Supply Chain Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Baker Hughes.

Applied online - got an email for an interview - asked 4 behavioral questions.

Supply Chain Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Baker Hughes in March 2013.

Baker Hughes gave an exceptionable interview experience. They asked questions about previous academic experiences and troubles one had to overcome. The interview was entirely online and automated. I thoroughly enjoyed this interviewing experience because it saved me from having to go on a plane. The first step was to interview 1:1 the day after a college career fair, then there was an online interview.

Interview Questions
    • why should we hire you over the other candidates?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Baker Hughes.

First Round: 30 minute on campus interview, behavioral interview with situational questions, low stress, fairly easy nothing difficult or out of the ordinary.

Second Round interview: "BH experience" flown to Houston on BH's dime. arrive for dinner and get to know you, wake up next day with the start at 6:15 am presentations and case studies all day with breaks for lunch and bathroom. 12 some managers to 22 some applicants so high ratio. managers are always watching you always taking notes.

Offer: let you know within 48 hours

Interview Questions
    • level of finance knowledge needed for case study   View Answer
    Non-negotiable salary, negotiation on housing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Baker Hughes in August 2012.

Applied online and got an email to schedule a phone interview. I had the phone interview and two months later I received a mail to inform me that all 2012 Supply Chain positions in North America were filled.