Baker Hughes

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Rotational Program Interview

Supply Chain Rotational Program
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Baker Hughes in November 2011.

Interview Details – Got selected by the university career fair for a on-campus 1:1 interview. After which, I was called to Houston, TX for the "Baker Hughes Experience" which consisted of dinner, case studies and presentation. Out of 30 people invited only a couple got selected.

Interview Question – Describe your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Supply Chain Rotational Program Interview

Supply Chain Rotational Program
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Baker Hughes in December 2010.

Interview Details – The first step was an on campus interview with the VP of Supply Chain. The interview was your basic situational interview ("tell me about a time..."). It was very brief, only about 30 min and there was only time for me to ask one quick question at the end. Durring the interview, the interviewer took no notes and did not provide much feedback so I didnt have a good feeling about it when I left. However, within a couple of days I was invited to second round interviews in Houston.

The second round interview consisted of dinner on the first night with current employees in the rotational program, as well as HR associates. The next day began with a brief presentation about the program and then the applicants were sepperated into groups of 2 or 3. We were then given a case and allowed one hour to analyze it and create a recommendation which we had to present. The whole time there were HR associates taking notes while we analyzed the case.

Interview Question – N/A - Case study   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I am an MBA graduate and the offer was low. They interviewed both undergrads and MBA students. If the offer was similar for undergrads, it would have been an excellent offer for them.

Supply Chain Rotation Program Interview

Supply Chain Rotation Program

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Baker Hughes in October 2010.

Interview Details – On campus interview was touted by the hiring manager as a preliminary screening interview. Questions were mostly behavioral. e.g Give me an example of when you worked as a part of a team? How did you resolve conflicts in the team? Why Baker Hughes? What do you know about Baker Hughes

They mailed me in a week saying that I passed the first round successfully and asked me to apply to a particular position in order to initiate further steps. 4 weeks and 3 e-mails (from me to the interviewers) later, I got no reply. Extremely unprofessional hiring process.

Interview Question – Why Bakher Hughes?
What do you know about the company?
  Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Hughes

Worked for Baker Hughes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baker Hughes Supply Chain Rotational Program interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Baker Hughes employees and interview candidates.