Baker Tilly International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Moscow (Russia)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Tilly International in December 2013.

Interview Details – 1. First round - telephone interview with HR.
Standard questions about previous work experience. Though interesting to note that the very ашыке questions was about my salary expectations. Overall - very friendly conversation.
2. Second - online business case and presentation (due diligence). Content and format - on the candidate's discretion. Quite straightforward.
3. Interview with the Director - competency based. Very professional and at the same time winning over.
4. Interview with the Head of Department - the same.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty much straightforward.   Answer Question

Risk Advisory (Internal Audit) - Graduate Trainee Position Interview

Risk Advisory (Internal Audit) - Graduate Trainee Position

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Baker Tilly International.

Interview Details – -Why did I choose BT
-What do I know about the position
-What are my expectations and goals
-Demonstrate recent teamwork/leadership skills

Interview Question – What do you know about the job   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Baker Tilly International in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied to job ad on job portal, was called up pretty fast within a week. Met up with Director, was more interested in my attitude towards learning and challenges as compared to what I had previously accomplished. Genuinely interested in finding out about my aspirations and goals to determine a mutual fit.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Baker Tilly International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baker Tilly International interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Baker Tilly International employees and interview candidates.