Baker Tilly

Updated Nov 2, 2014
Updated Nov 2, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Tilly

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Baker Tilly.

Interviewed on campus then had a group interview at the location. Met with partners and other team member. Everyone was so friendly. It was an overall great experience and I loved being in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult team member   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Consulting Internship Interview

Very easy first steps. Submitted my resume through a drop system at my school and interviewed on campus. The interview was very informal and the people were incredibly nice. Did a very good job of making us feel comfortable.

Internship - Corporate Finance Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Baker Tilly.

After application form and online tests you are invited to an assessment centre, where you are given paper versions of the numerical and verbal tests, a team exercise. If you are unsuccessful you are sent home then, if not you are asked to stay for two interviews, one competency based and one to do with you aspirations and knowledge of the firm and accountancy

Interview Questions
    • "What is new in accountancy and how will accountancy change over the next few years?" Asked for corporate finance   Answer Question