Baker Tilly Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

2.9

Experienced Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Baker Tilly (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process included a phone interview by HR first followed up by an in person interview that lasted 2 hours and included 5 people that broke down with 2 people for the first 60 minutes, 2 people for 30 minutes and 1 person for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions that you normally get, what are your strength, weaknesses, what will you do when you're hired here, etc.   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Baker Tilly in December 2014.

Interview

First I had a 10 min phone interview with the HR, then 2 weeks later got invited to in person interview. Talked to 2 staffs, former interns, then to the manager. All normal questions about my resume and the company. All the interviewers were friendly. Asked me how would I handle a conflict at work, how did I like my school and my previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do litigation support? Why with us?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Baker Tilly.

Interview

Interviewed on campus then had a group interview at the location. Met with partners and other team member. Everyone was so friendly. It was an overall great experience and I loved being in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult team member   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Baker Tilly in October 2014.

Interview

Overall it was an easy interview; everyone that I came across was super easy to talk to. The first interview was on campus and was pretty brief. The second round interview was at their office. The interview consisted of all behavioral questions. The interview started out with a presentation then had 45 minute interviews back to back with different people and afterwards they take you out to lunch.

Senior Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Baker Tilly (Madison, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

I had three interviews with one phone and two in person. The last interview was about three hours and I met with five people, all managers and directors. They asked numerous questions, some easy ones like "tell me about yourself" to more difficult such as "how would you handle this situation?" Much of the final interview was getting to know the directors to see if I would be a good cultural fit. Overall, a good interviewing experience with some challenging questions and lengthy discussions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with marketing technologies (different marketing positions use different technologies).

What ideas do you have for this project? How would you go about finding the information you need to complete this project?

Answer Question

Interview

Very easy first steps. Submitted my resume through a drop system at my school and interviewed on campus. The interview was very informal and the people were incredibly nice. Did a very good job of making us feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Baker Tilly.

Interview

- Online Application
    - Online tests
    - 1st stage assessment centre repeating the online tests
    - 2nd stage assessment centre with group exercise (choose which project to invest in), then a competency interview, then a presentation and a final partner interview. There was a lot of waiting around at this assessment centre.

They made me wait 2 weeks after the final interview before they called just to tell me i didn't get the job. Would have been a positive experience if not for this ridiculous wait, very dissapointed.

Interview Questions

• Why Baker Tilly?
      Why Tax?
      Tell me a time when you have solved a problem?
      Tell me a time when you have worked in a team?

Answer Question

Graduate Audit Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Baker Tilly.

Interview

online application, verbal and numerical tests, assessment centre had to re do tests, group exercise had to choose which firms to invest in, interview, why baker tilly? why this role? time responded to feedback? worked in a team? spent most of the time waiting around aimlessly

Interview Questions

• why baker tilly? why this role? time responded to feedback? worked in a team?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Baker Tilly.

Interview

After application form and online tests you are invited to an assessment centre, where you are given paper versions of the numerical and verbal tests, a team exercise. If you are unsuccessful you are sent home then, if not you are asked to stay for two interviews, one competency based and one to do with you aspirations and knowledge of the firm and accountancy

Interview Questions

• "What is new in accountancy and how will accountancy change over the next few years?" Asked for corporate finance   Answer Question