Baker Tilly Virchow Krause

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in November 2013.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews

Interview Question – What was your least favorite subject in College and Why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not really able to negotiate but the offer they gave me was a solid one.

Very Easy Interview

North Chicago, IL

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in September 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with Baker Tilly from a student career fair. The gentlemen was VERY nice and talked almost the entire time. We barely talked about myself or my qualifications. He was a very nice person, but I received an e-mail 2 days later with a "Thanks, but no thanks."

Interview Question – Why Baker Tilly?   View Answer

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in October 2011.

Interview Details – Talked with a few people at the career fair a few weeks before. 15 min before interview, we met with 2 younger associates to help us relax/ask questions. Interview lasted 30 min, 20 of her questions and about 10 of mine. The lady talked alot and was extremely friendly.

Interview Question – Describe a challenging situation and how you responded.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause

Worked for Baker Tilly Virchow Krause? Contribute to the Community!