Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Champaign, IL
Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in March 2013.

Very friendly and profession Baker Tilly employees that interview me. Asked relevant questions about my experience and seemed actually interested to be at the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Tilly Virchow Krause

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in March 2011.

Applied online. Got an email about 1.5 months after to setup a phone interview with a Project Manager. Had a great phone call, it lasted about 1 hour. The interview basically tested my background and gave me a brief overview of the firm's goals and new business initiatives.

About a week later I was invited to interview at their Chicago headquarters. This interview consisted of a morning group information session, followed by 3 1-on-1 interviews with managers, and finally lunch with a senior consultant and two other interviewees at a nice restaurant. The interviews were pretty laid back. It was clear that they were concerned about background, experience, other firms I was considering, and what I knew about the firm's management consulting group.

Interview Questions
    No room to negotiate offer. Extremely competitive.

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in April 2009.

One on One interview at a school forum, then was brought to Chicago for a second round. During the second round, went to lunch with two current employees and three other candidates. After lunch went through five 30 minute interviews in a row. These interviews were more behavioral based than technical. The office culture seemed fairly relaxed and based on the people we met, the employee base was pretty young. The other candidates were all finishing their MBA's and was just finishing my BBA. Only issue I had was I did not receive a response on what I could have improved on to get the job after I received the rejection.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe what you know about CRM and how you have implemented facets of it in your previous work experiences.   Answer Question

Worked for Baker Tilly Virchow Krause? Contribute to the Community!