Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Consultant Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Champaign, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Very friendly and profession Baker Tilly employees that interview me. Asked relevant questions about my experience and seemed actually interested to be at the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Tilly Virchow Krause

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email about 1.5 months after to setup a phone interview with a Project Manager. Had a great phone call, it lasted about 1 hour. The interview basically tested my background and gave me a brief overview of the firm's goals and new business initiatives. About a week later I was invited to interview at their Chicago headquarters. This interview consisted of a morning group information session, followed by 3 1-on-1 interviews with managers, and finally lunch with a senior consultant and two other interviewees at a nice restaurant. The interviews were pretty laid back. It was clear that they were concerned about background, experience, other firms I was considering, and what I knew about the firm's management consulting group.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room to negotiate offer. Extremely competitive.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Chicago, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

One on One interview at a school forum, then was brought to Chicago for a second round. During the second round, went to lunch with two current employees and three other candidates. After lunch went through five 30 minute interviews in a row. These interviews were more behavioral based than technical. The office culture seemed fairly relaxed and based on the people we met, the employee base was pretty young. The other candidates were all finishing their MBA's and was just finishing my BBA. Only issue I had was I did not receive a response on what I could have improved on to get the job after I received the rejection.

Interview Questions

• Please describe what you know about CRM and how you have implemented facets of it in your previous work experiences.   Answer Question