Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in June 2014.

Participated in the externship which led to an interview for the internship. Met with two employees and they took me out to lunch then went back and interviewed with a partner and a manager. They were all very nice. The process was a total of about three hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in August 2013.

Attended their "Spend A Day" event in June. Received an invitation to interview in August. Had 1 in office interview with 5 different employees and received the offer for the internship that same day. Started the internship in January.

Interview Questions
    • All were behavior based questions - none incredibly difficult.   Answer Question

International Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause.

Telephone Interview with HR. Several behavior questions. Tell me about yourself. Why do you choose Baker Tilly? Last internship experience. Experience related to the job. What's your strength and weakness? Do you have anything to ask? It's a temporary position for their international team and there are other two interviews.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause.

Phone interview followed by an office interview. Interviews were very spaced out and communication was poor. Great interviews but had filled all positions already. Process lasted about a month. Basic questions. Friendly employees.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in November 2013.

3 Interviews

Interview Questions
    • What was your least favorite subject in College and Why?   View Answer
    I was not really able to negotiate but the offer they gave me was a solid one.

Entry Level Tax Associate Interview

Invited for an on-campus interview along with another 10 candidates

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in October 2013.

Initial on campus interviews; two 45 minute one-on-one interviews back to back. Very laid back, more conversational but still behavioral. After I passed the first round, I was brought onsite to interview with two more people. Baker Tilly paid for lunch before our interviews. Ended up being denied, but I sent a follow up email asking why and was told they hired more interns for FT positions than they initially anticipated. Really great experience, bummed that I was passed up!

Interview Questions
    • They're big on being honest/ethical. It was an easy question for me to answer, but if you're a terrible person you might struggle.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause.

I applied through the campus recruiting services located on my college campus. The entire process consisted of an initial interview on campus, social prior to second interview, then a full day of interviews followed by lunch. I felt the process was extremely well organized. It allows a candidate to get to know the firm and it gives the partner's/staff members a chance to find out more about you.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were behavioral based. Having a broad range of experiences and situations to elaborate on helped me.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, fair offer.

Staff Accountant Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause.

Had an interview on campus first and got called back within a week to set up a site visit and interview. The interview was all day and ended with lunch. Everyone was really friendly and included a social the night before at a local restaurant. Got called the night of the interview and was offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was behavioral, they really just wanted to get to know you.   Answer Question

2 interviews; one on campus one in office in the DC area

Interview Questions

Worked for Baker Tilly Virchow Krause? Contribute to the Community!