Baker Tilly Virchow Krause

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Madison, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in August 2013.

Interview Details – Attended their "Spend A Day" event in June. Received an invitation to interview in August. Had 1 in office interview with 5 different employees and received the offer for the internship that same day. Started the internship in January.

Interview Question – All were behavior based questions - none incredibly difficult.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Madison, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause.

Interview Details – I applied through the campus recruiting services located on my college campus. The entire process consisted of an initial interview on campus, social prior to second interview, then a full day of interviews followed by lunch. I felt the process was extremely well organized. It allows a candidate to get to know the firm and it gives the partner's/staff members a chance to find out more about you.

Interview Question – Most questions were behavioral based. Having a broad range of experiences and situations to elaborate on helped me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, fair offer.

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Madison, WI

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in February 2010.

Interview Details – Initial contact was an email to setup a phone interview with the a Senior recruiter. This lead to a scheduled 90 interview at their home office. This consisted of two 45 interviews. One with one person and another with two people. Here they asked me questions about my skills and how I handled situations in the past.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Madison, WI

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in January 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 5 people from the company. They seemed nice and asked some questions about what I do in my current job but didn't go into details.

Interview Question – Cannot remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For people having experience, there is some space to negotiate but not for fresh graduates.

If you enjoy working long hours and a fast learner, I highly recommend to work for the company. If you need to time to understand what you are doing before you actually do it, it is not a place to get trained properly and less painfully.

Worked for Baker Tilly Virchow Krause? Contribute to the Community!