Baker Tilly Virchow Krause Interview Questions & Reviews in Madison, WI

4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in August 2013.

Attended their "Spend A Day" event in June. Received an invitation to interview in August. Had 1 in office interview with 5 different employees and received the offer for the internship that same day. Started the internship in January.

Interview Questions
    • All were behavior based questions - none incredibly difficult.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause.

I applied through the campus recruiting services located on my college campus. The entire process consisted of an initial interview on campus, social prior to second interview, then a full day of interviews followed by lunch. I felt the process was extremely well organized. It allows a candidate to get to know the firm and it gives the partner's/staff members a chance to find out more about you.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were behavioral based. Having a broad range of experiences and situations to elaborate on helped me.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, fair offer.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Madison, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in February 2010.

Initial contact was an email to setup a phone interview with the a Senior recruiter. This lead to a scheduled 90 interview at their home office. This consisted of two 45 interviews. One with one person and another with two people. Here they asked me questions about my skills and how I handled situations in the past.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in January 2008.

Interviewed with 5 people from the company. They seemed nice and asked some questions about what I do in my current job but didn't go into details.

Interview Questions
    For people having experience, there is some space to negotiate but not for fresh graduates.

If you enjoy working long hours and a fast learner, I highly recommend to work for the company. If you need to time to understand what you are doing before you actually do it, it is not a place to get trained properly and less painfully.

Worked for Baker Tilly Virchow Krause? Contribute to the Community!