Baker Tilly Virchow Krause

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Vienna, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred by a partner to the Sr. Manager of Recruiting who kept me abreast of where I stood in the process at all times. My office interview consisted of an interview with the Recruiting Manager and two one on one meetings with partners. The interview was scheduled very quickly after my initial referral to the company.

Interview Question – Why are you changing companies/jobs?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer I was given was very fair so I did not negotiate anything other than my start date.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Vienna, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause in March 2010.

Interview Details – I am going to do an in office interview in the next couple weeks

Interview Question – Time where you had conflict with a boss   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Baker Tilly Virchow Krause? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause interview questions and advice in Vienna, VA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Baker Tilly Virchow Krause employees and interview candidates.