Baker & Hostetler Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Baker & Hostetler (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

punctual and time-managed, initial interview with HR and potential superiors and management personnel with primary concern of skill set rather than cultural fit, friendly and congenial process, ability to ask questions

Interview Questions

Competitive Intelligence Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Baker & Hostetler (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

This was the best interview/hiring process I have experienced to date. Very efficient HR practices and great staff. I went from application to job offer within 3 weeks.

Accepting would have amounted to a significant pay cut which I was unable to do. I was willing to take a certain amount of a pay cut to work with these great people, but I couldn't accept the offer.

Attorney, 1st-Year Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Baker & Hostetler in January 2008.

Interview

applied through schools job board. heard back a day later. the interview was a typical callback interview. had dinner the night before. next day met 12 people.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work in this city?   1 Answer
    • why do you want to practice at a big firm?   1 Answer

i didn't like the people i met.