Bakers Shoes Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2014

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bakers Shoes

Cashier/Sales Associate Interview

They called me a week after I completed an application at the store. The store manager was very polite and informative about the duties of my position. She gave a group interview and I was called about a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bakers Shoes.

I applied and was called back for an interview within about a week or so and was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montebello, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montebello, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bakers Shoes.

Had to go through 3 individual interviews w/ several managers. It was pretty casual overall. Bring resume, look & act the part & you'll most likely get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer might ask you to sell something on the spot.   Answer Question
    Just took the job & went with it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Bakers Shoes in November 2008.

Very informal interview. No drug test for part time sales associates.

Interview Questions
    Not easy to negotiate your salary. They have company restrictions for salary even for the best assistant managers so sales associates get minimum wage.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bakers Shoes.

Quick response after turning in application. Asked a few questions on the phone and set up an interview time. Interview included all of the standard questions; strengths/weaknesses, what skills do you bring, situations where you handled a difficult customer, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you handled a difficult or angry customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Bakers Shoes in June 2011.

The interviewer was late and interviewed me and another girl at the same time. I thought that was weird and very unfair. We were asked the same questions and sometimes had the same answer. She said she would call back regardless if we got the job or not and never did.

Interview Questions

Worked for Bakers Shoes? Contribute to the Community!