Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Baldor Electric
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (1)
- Sales Support Specialist (1)
- Engineer Tech (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Production Supervisor (1)
- Accepted OfferAverage InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Baldor Electric.
Dress business casual. One-on-one interview. May meet with managers you will be expected to work with. Typical questions....tell me about your self. Why should I hire you, etc... Each department manager did hiring. If internal will meet with HR as well.
- Tell me about a time when....different situational questions. Answer Question
No negotiation unless salaried.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Baldor Electric (Saint Louis, MO).
We are hired from within. The interview process is really sad, and disorganized.
- We have a communication problem, how do you intend to fix it? 1 Answer
There is no negotiating salary. Your pay is based on the number of subordinates you will have below you. Education matters very little.
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Baldor Electric in October 2013.
Phone interview with a possible on site. Contact was very forward about no layoff policy. Sounded like a low risk, low pressure opportunity. Interviewer was quite nice. Second interview would be on site. Did not proceed further with process.
- Basic resume questions 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Baldor Electric (Mumbai (India)) in October 2012.
online aptitude and technical test
telephonic interview or face to face interview ,depends upon location of candidate
- average questions no complicated Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Baldor Electric in May 2009.
phone interview and face to face interview
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review