Baldwin Richardson Foods

Very Difficult Interview

Buyer Interview

Buyer
Williamson, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Baldwin Richardson Foods in November 2011.

Interview Details – I first interviewed with a department manager. The department manager said that I interviewed very good. They then had me interview with a Human Resources employee. The HR person was very rushed and did not seem interested. I finally received a paper letter of rejection three weeks later.

Interview Question – Describe what you have done?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Any Interview

Any

I applied online and interviewed at Baldwin Richardson Foods.

Interview Details – The process is intense. Expect a minimum of 3 interviews, all behavioral and cultural based. The company changes direction quite a bit and the interview structure and expectations of the role could change from one interview to the next. No one involved in the interview seems to be aligned either. I've interviewed with the company twice. Once a couple of years ago with an HR person who was gone. She was great. Took the time to get to know you and your experience. Now, you better say all the right things right away or you won't make it through. Most people have to go through two intense and long days followed by an intimidating presentation where the President of the company will ALWAYS walk in mid-way through to try and throw you off your presentation. If the President speaks, he is happy with the presentation. If he doesn't, you're out.

Interview Question – The presentation at the final interview. You get one week to prepare.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Just didn't feel the company leadership had it together. They all seemed confused, exhausted and were not aligned in their messages.

Worked for Baldwin Richardson Foods? Contribute to the Community!