Balihoo Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Balihoo

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Balihoo in August 2012.

Culture here is great, and that's one of the things they are usually quite choosy about. Hiring process is handled well by the HR department. All department managers run things differently, but tests can be expected especially for technical/engineer positions.

Interview Questions
    I accepted without negotiation.

Management Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Balihoo in May 2012.

The process was quick and organized. I spoke with the recruiter and hiring manager over the phone. They then flew me out to meet with the exec team - a lunch and round of interviews. The CEO speaks with every final candidate - which shows his commitment to hiring well.

Interview Questions
    • I found their interviewing approach very interesting - instead of grilling me on my background and experience, the team mostly left the interview open for me to ask questions. Goes to show a candidate's knowledge and interest in the company and role.   Answer Question
    Open and collaborative - the hiring manager wanted to know what was important to me in terms of comp and benefits. They are working on improving their benefits as a recruiting tool and support system to employees, so it was key for them to know what was important during the hiring phase.