Ball Aerospace

Ball Aerospace Interview Questions

2.9

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ball Aerospace.

Multiple interviewers, several disciplines, and HR. Time required was about 1/2 a day and it was not the worst experience. Very spotty questions from the interviewers and some seemed unprepared but everyone seemed satisfied with their jobs and day-to-day experiences with the company.

Interview Questions
    • Some technical questions but all involved my industry experience.

HR expected a "written" minimum salary so do your research and do not be afraid to ask for what you are worth.

Answer Question
    Short, HR has a lot of power over the functional managers concerning salary and benefits.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ball Aerospace in July 2013.

Good company. Looking for competency in field and connection with the company. It would be beneficial if you already knew someone who worked there.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ball Aerospace in December 2011.

I had a delightful experience in the interview process. I interviewed with four people, serially. The people all seemed very warm and down to earth. The questions were behaviorally based and fair. The office seemed a little out of date. The benefits were great and the location outstanding. I would interview for other positions with this company.

Interview Questions
    • How will you establish credibility with internal clients?   Answer Question

Research Engineer - Test Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ball Aerospace in March 2012.

I took a phone interview and found out a few days later that they wanted to bring me down on site to Albuquerque for a full interview. They covered airfare, rental car and hotel expenses and were very helpful in terms of communication and answering any pre-interview questions I had. I spent one night in the hotel and interviewed the next day.

The interview itself was an 8 hour marathon starting at 8:00 AM running until 4:00 PM, but I liked it like that. I had time to perfect my pitch after the first couple of interviewers and by the time I was talking to the hiring manager I was able to really sell myself. It also included a lunch trip during which time they are looking to see your social side and how you act in a less professional environment. The questions were a mix of behavioral and technical, but most of the time it flowed naturally as a conversation between engineers.

Everyone was very nice and I liked the area, but there was only one position available and I was slightly underqualified (which I knew going into the interview). The offer ended up going to someone else with the possibility of further consideration for me based on contract contingencies in the future.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions about the exact nature of the position.   View Answer

Structural Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ball Aerospace in February 2012.

Filled out questionnaire online and submitted resume. Fairly straightforward phone interview took about 45 minutes. Asked about resume and basic behavioral questions, few questions about specific experience, more questions on how you might respond to a general situation. Was also asked to rank other internship positions I had applied for within the company.

Applications Developer I Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Ball Aerospace in May 2011.

very long process, I was in the short list after the 1st interview for 4th months. 2 phone interviews and 1 onsite interview

Interview Questions
    a lot of waiting, I did have a second offer that help things moving at the end

Technical Intern II Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ball Aerospace in June 2008.

Applied online and received an E-mail to setup a phone interview. The interview itself was smooth, and the hiring manager was very nice. The interview was about 30 minutes with about 5 or 6 typical interview questions. There were no technical questions though.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the situation where you have disagreement with your colleague and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ball Aerospace in January 2008.

Behaviorial Interview