Ball Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Intern Interview

Graduate Intern
Broomfield, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ball Corporation in March 2011.

Interview Details – I connected with HR through an inside contact. Then I had a couple of screening interviews with HR Recruiter to see where I could fit in their Internship program. After a couple of days, they informed me that they would fly me to Colorado for on-site interviews. It was around Spring Break so we easily coordinated a time for the trip.

On that day, I had four 1:1 interviews separated by an on-site lunch with an Internship Recruiter. Each interview took one hour, 2 with HR and 2 with hiring managers. Overall, people are very friendly and informative. Questions asked were behavioral and were about my experience. After the interviews, they told me they would contact me soon. I got the offer after one week.

Interview Question – I told the financial manager that I did a case write-up in my Accounting class about AT&T so he asked "Why AT&T changed how they account their pension plans?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They informed me about the offer and officially sent it a couple of hours later.

Worked for Ball Corporation? Contribute to the Community!