Ball State University Interview Questions in Muncie, IN

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.5

Ra Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN).

Interview

The interview process consisted of three meetings. I met with a panel of Ball State leaders that assessed my qualifications in the first round. Each round I met with new individuals, but it was never intimidating. The atmosphere of these interviews were relaxed and friendly. For me that is what made is less intimidating, and more exciting.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to difficult situations? Can you give an example?   Answer Question

Peer Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process for this particular job was very laid back. Since it's mostly a student position, the questions are focused on your personality and qualities you will bring to the job. This job is looking for students who loves to promoting the Ball State Career Center and being personable to students across campus.

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in June 2013.

Interview

Get paper from the career center, call number on paper, submit application, bring class schedule, expect phone call back to schedule, news within the week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation really...

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people, during which I expressed why I wanted to work in their department, shared my background, and explained how well of a fit I would be, and they agreed!

Interview Questions

• How will your experiences translate to the use of the Banner system?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ball State University (Muncie, IN) in May 2011.

Interview

Just be yourself, Belieive in yourself and trust in your abilities. It is a great job. I thought I already wrote 30 words so here you go. Ok that was not enough so heres some more.