Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll

Interview Question – Easy questions   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll.

Interview Details – Straight forward process. First phone interview, then call-in for skills test and in person interview. Got my offer a day later.

Interview Question – Standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They give you a number and you can negotiate from there.

Office Administrator Interview

Cherry Hill, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview, followed by another phone interview, personal interview with HR and then personal interview with managing partner and other partners of the office for which the position is for. Took about two weeks and a total of 3 personal interviews.

Interview Question – I had many years of management experience in a union environment and the interviewers wanted to make sure that as the office administrator/manager, I was not interested in unionizing the office workforce.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very pleasant and in my favor.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Finance Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll in March 2010.

Interview Details – Very straight forward and review past experience. Very detail orientated.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll employees and interview candidates.