Ballarpur Industries

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ballarpur Industries.

Interview Details – the process started with chaos. Had telephonic interview with simple questions, invited for face to face interview at Gurgaon. Till last moment they kept asking for this and that certificate proof. During the whole day at their office we 4-5 candidates were kept waiting. HR head, COO individually took inverview. I dont know why they all did not sit together and finish the process in one go. May be ego problem. Final round with CEO did not take place.

Interview Question – Their COO who took interview appeard to be under too much stress. He was least bothered to know our answers. His questions were based on what I did not do in my past jobs. when we candidates checked with each other about the questions, we found the same irrelevant questions were asked to each of us.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ballarpur Industries in February 2011.

Interview Details – Group Discussion - Personality Test - Face to Face Interview

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ballarpur Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ballarpur Industries interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ballarpur Industries employees and interview candidates.