Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bally Technologies
- Software Analyst (6)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (5)
- Associate Software Analyst (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Senior Software Analyst (3)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Software Engineer I (2)
- Software Engineer II (2)
- Software (1)
- Collections Analyst (1)
- Operations (1)
- Asa (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Associate QA Engineer (1)
- Associate Software Engineer (1)
- Game Dev (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Embedded Software Engineer (1)
- Producer (1)
- Graduate Trainee Engineer (1)
- Graphic Artist (1)
- Director (1)
- Field Tech (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Dot NET Developer (1)
- Content (1)
- Network Engineer (1)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
Associate Software Analyst Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2013.
Hiring process has foll. rounds :
1. Written technical. Objective paper with all basic C# .NET concepts
2. Tech 1st round. I was asked how do I rate my self in .NET and SQL. And there were questions based on some scenarios like if there is a table with millions of records and I need to add a column, what are the things I should consider. Few other questions on SQL and .net like truncate, roll back, normalization,schema web services, LINQ, .NET remoting, dynamic and var, overriding.
- .NET remoting, schema Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Bally Technologies
Associate Software Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in August 2012.
They communicated me the interview date well ahead, so I tool leave on that day. There were four rounds, 1) Written test which consists of basci C,C++,Datastructure and Apptitude. 2) F2F technical interview, in which he was asking questions related to my previous work and question from my resume. 3) Again a technical round, it was fully from C and C++, not much difficult. 4) HR round for salary discussion.
Interview process was very good, actually person who supposed to take my second technical round took off on that day, initially they asked me to come next day. But I told I came from another city also I can't take one more day leave from current company, then they asked me to wait for some more time and the person took interview from his home through video conference. Total interview process took only one day and I am happy with the interview process.
- There was no such a difficult question. Answer Question
I was looking for a Dev job and I was from testing background so I told as per Company standard.
Associate Software Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2011.
Initially had a written which covered C quesyions. It had few progrmming questions also.Had two technical and one HR round. Had a round with team manager where he asked few programming questions regarding malloc. He also asked questions from the written test with the answers I had provided. After this round, based upon performance, had a round with director where he tested basic C knowledge.
- Asked about basic c, pointers, arrays and few data structure qquestions 1 Answer
Associate Software Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferEasy InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in March 2010.
Technical Round ( F2F) -- will be very easy like oops concepts
Manager Round -- one puzzle, try to solve till the end, dont tell i dont know .
HR Discussion -- Good pay is gaurenteed, ask they will give
- puzzles Answer Question