Bally Technologies Associate Software Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Bally Technologies in January 2013.

Hiring process has foll. rounds :
1. Written technical. Objective paper with all basic C# .NET concepts
2. Tech 1st round. I was asked how do I rate my self in .NET and SQL. And there were questions based on some scenarios like if there is a table with millions of records and I need to add a column, what are the things I should consider. Few other questions on SQL and .net like truncate, roll back, normalization,schema web services, LINQ, .NET remoting, dynamic and var, overriding.

Other Interview Reviews for Bally Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bally Technologies in August 2012.

They communicated me the interview date well ahead, so I tool leave on that day. There were four rounds, 1) Written test which consists of basci C,C++,Datastructure and Apptitude. 2) F2F technical interview, in which he was asking questions related to my previous work and question from my resume. 3) Again a technical round, it was fully from C and C++, not much difficult. 4) HR round for salary discussion.

Interview process was very good, actually person who supposed to take my second technical round took off on that day, initially they asked me to come next day. But I told I came from another city also I can't take one more day leave from current company, then they asked me to wait for some more time and the person took interview from his home through video conference. Total interview process took only one day and I am happy with the interview process.

Interview Questions
    I was looking for a Dev job and I was from testing background so I told as per Company standard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bally Technologies in March 2010.

Technical Written
    Technical Round ( F2F) -- will be very easy like oops concepts
    Manager Round -- one puzzle, try to solve till the end, dont tell i dont know .
    HR Discussion -- Good pay is gaurenteed, ask they will give