Bally Technologies

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bally Technologies in December 2010.

Interview Details – 1 written and 4 rounds of personal F2F interviews, first one was with the senior level developers who asked basic technical questions, second one with the senior manager which was a technical-designing interview, third one was taken by the VP of Technology, India Operations who asked some puzzles along with some basic technical to check the personality and the problem solving skills. the fourth one was kinda complimentary, was taken by some other team's senior management.
The process continued for the whole day and after some days I got a mail from the HR regarding the offer and next was the HR round. she asked some general questions and I was done there.

Interview Question – All the questions were according to the ob profile and nothing unexpected were asked by the interviewer.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bally Technologies in September 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process contains below rounds:
1. Written Test: Consist three test papers 1st C programming questions, 2nd General Aptitude, 3rd Logical Reasoning/Puzzles.
2. Technical Interview: All questions were based on data structures and algorithms. Focus on puzzles.
3. Manager/Director round: Question based on your previous experiences and profile.
4. HR Interview: General HR questions,after clearing first three rounds this round does not have much to ask.

Interview Question – What is the process of booting (detail booting process).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not entertained negotiation.

New Delhi (India)

I interviewed at Bally Technologies in September 2012.

Interview Details – Had 4 rounds. 1. Written Technical and aptitude test 2. Technical interview 1 3. Technical interview with technical directors 4. HR interview. Technical interview 1 had mostly general questions regarding my career plans. I was also asked to solve puzzles. Technical round two tested concepts in programming, data structures, algorithms, operating systems.

Interview Question – Questions from Operating systems about threading & semaphores   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Graduate Trainee Engineer
Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Bally Technologies in November 2010.

Interview Details – Communication is so good and interview dates they planed according to me. My interview was last long for 2hrs. Very deep interview about skill set mostly on c,c++ deep concepts.

Interview Question – working of C compiler in depth. And couple very good questions on data structure.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As a fresher i just told them as per company standard.

Worked for Bally Technologies? Contribute to the Community!