Bally Technologies

Updated Dec 23, 2014
Updated Dec 23, 2014

2.9

Software Developer Interview

interviewed at Bally Technologies in July 2010.

First they took telephonic interview, then called me for in person interview. It was more like a formality. Just asked few questions on my past experience. Few basic questions on .net technologies.They reverted back very quickly on offer.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked about past experience, few basic .net questions   Answer Question

Collections Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bally Technologies in June 2010.

Three panel interview. I asked vrs acctg questions, culture of dept, experience of collectors who were part of the interviewing process. Instant rapport with hiring manager. hiring offer came within days

Systems Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Bally Technologies in January 2010.

Was a transfer from another department

Field Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bally Technologies in December 2008.

spoke to hr, and different people in install

Interview Questions
    not able to negotiate the pay was the pay and the work time was set

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bally Technologies in April 2008.

I went in, interviewed and i was hired

Content Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bally Technologies in February 2008.

Contacted by HR for phone interview with hiring manger, then second phone interview with department members, third interview on-site with local department members, complete background test and drug test, wait for results from tests, then schedule start date. Contents of interview confidential because of new technology being developed so questions were very vague.

Senior Software Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bally Technologies.

1st round written , 2nd round technical, 3rd round managerial technical, 4th HR round , 5th Director round.

Written includes - .NET Basics , ASP.NET Basics , WCF Basics , Threading , SQL queries
    Technical rounds are based on the same concepts asked in written.
    Manager , HR and Director and just for name sake.

Interview Questions
    • No difficulties in clearing interview.
      Threading , Database and WCF concepts is sufficient.

Examples Questions : Write a program to create deadlock, Synchronization mechanisms, Binding and end point,SQL Joins

Answer Question
    • Technical Managerial round.
      I was asked write UML diagram for a banking system.
      Manager was only interested prove me wrong and he is a master, he kept on arguing class diagrams and relations i had drawn was wrong. I Knew where it would go if i debate. I just said manager he was right and i was wrong.
      Idiot was pleased after i told him he was right and he hired me :)

Answer Question
    Can Negotiate, i asked for revising offer which they did after a round of discussion.

Software Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bally Technologies.

1. Technical written 2. Tech interview 3 Discussion with Director.4. HR discussion.
    It was not so difficult and not so easy. Prepare for application level programming. Once I got selected there is no contact for 20 days and then suddenly they sent me offer.Also note that the CTC includes considerable amount as variable pay.

Interview Questions
    • I have attended for C++. They asked design patterns, All oops concepts, Some bit wise operations, and few thread concepts   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bally Technologies in September 2014.

1. Phone discussion by HR.
    2. Programming test.
    3. Panel interview with HR, Mgr and Lead (tech + behaviour).

Content:
    Expect technical questions, sample programs etc.
    Typical behavioral questions.

Some cold vibes
    During the interview: I asked what platform/technology you use for the product which was snubbed aside saying its "confidential"..(expected at least a kind response that its proprietary/requires NDA)

Called up after interview (first business day after long weekend) and HR was already acting like they did not know me!! The final response after all the process was just a copy paste response "your application has been unsuccessful..." on the e-mail and unreachable for any further feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Weird question:
      Asked a couple of times during interview whether planning to settle down at job location permanently since they have to spend their efforts on you..(??)

View Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Bally Technologies.

First Round : Written test both aptitude and tehnical questions.
    Second Round And Third Round : Technical Interview
     final HR round
    Then will get confirmation through phone ad offer letter will be sent in mail