Bally Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Tech Interview

Field Tech
Reno, NV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bally Technologies in December 2008.

Interview Details – spoke to hr, and different people in install

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – not able to negotiate the pay was the pay and the work time was set

Very Easy Interview

Producer Interview

Producer
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bally Technologies in January 2011.

Interview Details – It was basically an easy interview. The people I spoke with were clueless in term of there computer skils

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Content Interview

Content
Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bally Technologies in February 2008.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR for phone interview with hiring manger, then second phone interview with department members, third interview on-site with local department members, complete background test and drug test, wait for results from tests, then schedule start date. Contents of interview confidential because of new technology being developed so questions were very vague.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bally Technologies in April 2008.

Interview Details – I went in, interviewed and i was hired

Interview Question – dont remember   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bally Technologies in December 2010.

Interview Details – 1 written and 4 rounds of personal F2F interviews, first one was with the senior level developers who asked basic technical questions, second one with the senior manager which was a technical-designing interview, third one was taken by the VP of Technology, India Operations who asked some puzzles along with some basic technical to check the personality and the problem solving skills. the fourth one was kinda complimentary, was taken by some other team's senior management.
The process continued for the whole day and after some days I got a mail from the HR regarding the offer and next was the HR round. she asked some general questions and I was done there.

Interview Question – All the questions were according to the ob profile and nothing unexpected were asked by the interviewer.   Answer Question

Associate Technical Writer Interview

Associate Technical Writer
Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Bally Technologies in January 2013.

Interview Details – I received a mail to confirm the interview date. I had a written test. A face to face round with the Documentation manager and a fina HR round to discuss salary. Everything went smooth. I enjoyed the hiring and interview process.

Negotiation Details – Yes. I asked for 400000 and they gave me like 500000.

Asa Interview

Asa

Interviewed at Bally Technologies

Interview Details – telephonic and 4 rounds face to face HR rounds and if want to move to different team again give an interview
usually takes a day very few times have to go twice, don't get fooled if interview occurred at bangalore it may be for chennai and vice versa

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bally Technologies in June 2014.

Interview Details – Its an overall wonderful experience as this was my first off campus interview and i was the very comfortable throught the 4 stages of interview through most of the questions are unexpected in the interview. First round was written exam in which multiple choice and subjective questions we given about Manual testing, QTP, SQL, Unix and few logical questions. Later there were two pesonal interviews followed by HR round

Interview Question – Practical question were asked more like test cases, Acceptance criteria etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer II Interview

Software Engineer II

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bally Technologies.

Interview Details – Interview Process includes 4 rounds Dot net development.Round 1: Technical multiple choice questions, this will be the toughest round there; Round 2: Technical F2F with PM, it will be comfortable and friendly for those who well worse with project knowledge and deeper basic concepts. Round 3: Director round, it will be testing about strengths and problem facing and solving skills. Round 4: HR round, its about salary negotiation and work commitment and existence in the company.

Interview Question – questions about MVC are unexpected to me .   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bally Technologies.

Interview Details – Applied online for the postion of software engineering. Process statrted with java technical written test. most questions are on overriding, overloading methods, exceptions, main() method.

Interview Question – Basic oops questions but interview is difficult and they ask more difficult puzzles   Answer Question