Bally Technologies Interview Questions & Reviews in Nevada

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Release Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bally Technologies in June 2013.

There was a phone interview , skills test relating to the scripting knowledge,2 one to one interview one for scripting and linux side expertise , scm concepts as branching, merging , changelist tools, etc..... and one for windows expertise ASP.net , database, etc.....

Interview Questions
    • If there is a WinDifff tool which generates output from changelists of two versions as following files were Identical files , deleted files , added files from Version A to version B what is the logic behind it?   Answer Question
    My hiring manager was Very tough negotiator.

Odd Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Bally Technologies in July 2011.

Several interviews, one with about 10 different people at one time. Had lots of technical questions that had nothing to do with the job.

Interview Questions
    • Asked a lot of questions about technology, including a few trick ones.   Answer Question
    Offered job on paper no negotiation.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed online - interviewed at Bally Technologies in January 2011.

3 interviews were conducted. Nothing substantial to any of the questions. Just conversation. I'm guessing they were attempting to conduct a behavioral interview. However, I'm guessing (as it is in many places) the behavioral stuff was just a lazy way to conduct the interview. No specific or technical knowledge was sought. Just smile and be personable and apparently the interview goes fine....lol

Interview Questions
    • Not one challenging question. Search the 10 ten interview questions on google. These are what you'll find in the interview.   Answer Question
    typical. They offered....i countered.....they offered a compromise...I said i'd take it

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bally Technologies in June 2011.

I was approached by an HR rep from Ballys. I spoke to her in the initial screening and then I spoke with the hiring manager. After the phone screening, I was flown to Las Vegas for a face to face interview and tour. The process wasn't hard, but seemed to be very slow. Very low level technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • The division head, asked me for 5 things that I could do with a pencil.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bally Technologies in May 2012.

Hiring process is slow if you need H1 sponsorship. Guys looking for new H1 sponsorship dont rely on Bally that they will apply your H1 in time even if they recieve all your documents well ahead of time. Finally they submitted my application to USCIS 1 day after the quota has closed and told me that quota for H1 is full we will try next year if position is still open. I dont know if it was a coincidence but I still doubt Bally's intentions on hiring me. This was my experience hope this helps you and you dont make the mistake I made.

Field Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bally Technologies in December 2008.

spoke to hr, and different people in install

Interview Questions
    not able to negotiate the pay was the pay and the work time was set

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Bally Technologies in January 2011.

It was basically an easy interview. The people I spoke with were clueless in term of there computer skils

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bally Technologies in April 2008.

I went in, interviewed and i was hired

Interview Questions

Worked for Bally Technologies? Contribute to the Community!