Bally Technologies

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Odd Interview Interview

Reno, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bally Technologies in July 2011.

Interview Details – Several interviews, one with about 10 different people at one time. Had lots of technical questions that had nothing to do with the job.

Interview Question – Asked a lot of questions about technology, including a few trick ones.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered job on paper no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Operations Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online - interviewed at Bally Technologies in January 2011.

Interview Details – 3 interviews were conducted. Nothing substantial to any of the questions. Just conversation. I'm guessing they were attempting to conduct a behavioral interview. However, I'm guessing (as it is in many places) the behavioral stuff was just a lazy way to conduct the interview. No specific or technical knowledge was sought. Just smile and be personable and apparently the interview goes fine....lol

Interview Question – Not one challenging question. Search the 10 ten interview questions on google. These are what you'll find in the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – typical. They offered....i countered.....they offered a compromise...I said i'd take it

Network Engineer Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bally Technologies in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was approached by an HR rep from Ballys. I spoke to her in the initial screening and then I spoke with the hiring manager. After the phone screening, I was flown to Las Vegas for a face to face interview and tour. The process wasn't hard, but seemed to be very slow. Very low level technical questions.

Interview Question – The division head, asked me for 5 things that I could do with a pencil.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Reno, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bally Technologies in May 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process is slow if you need H1 sponsorship. Guys looking for new H1 sponsorship dont rely on Bally that they will apply your H1 in time even if they recieve all your documents well ahead of time. Finally they submitted my application to USCIS 1 day after the quota has closed and told me that quota for H1 is full we will try next year if position is still open. I dont know if it was a coincidence but I still doubt Bally's intentions on hiring me. This was my experience hope this helps you and you dont make the mistake I made.

Interview Question – What is your long term goal ?   View Answer

Field Tech Interview

Reno, NV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bally Technologies in December 2008.

Interview Details – spoke to hr, and different people in install

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – not able to negotiate the pay was the pay and the work time was set

Very Easy Interview

Producer Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bally Technologies in January 2011.

Interview Details – It was basically an easy interview. The people I spoke with were clueless in term of there computer skils

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bally Technologies in April 2008.

Interview Details – I went in, interviewed and i was hired

Interview Question – dont remember   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bally Technologies

Worked for Bally Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bally Technologies interview questions and advice in Nevada. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bally Technologies employees and interview candidates.