Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bally Technologies
- Software Analyst (9)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (7)
- Associate Software Analyst (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Senior Software Analyst (4)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Software Engineer I (2)
- Software Engineer II (2)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (2)
- QA Engineer (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Systems Project Manager (1)
- Manual Tester (1)
- Associate Technical Writer (1)
- Software Release Engineer I (1)
- Media Tech II (1)
- Odd Interview (1)
- Field Tech Services II (1)
- Senior Software Engineer for .NET (1)
- Software (1)
- Collections Analyst (1)
- Operations (1)
- Asa (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Game Dev (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Software Quality Engineer (1)
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Senior Staff Accountant (1)
- Embedded Software Engineer (1)
Senior Software Engineer Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Reno, NV) in May 2012.
Hiring process is slow if you need H1 sponsorship. Guys looking for new H1 sponsorship dont rely on Bally that they will apply your H1 in time even if they recieve all your documents well ahead of time. Finally they submitted my application to USCIS 1 day after the quota has closed and told me that quota for H1 is full we will try next year if position is still open. I dont know if it was a coincidence but I still doubt Bally's intentions on hiring me. This was my experience hope this helps you and you dont make the mistake I made.
- What is your long term goal ? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Bally Technologies
Senior Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2008.
I went in, interviewed and i was hired
- dont remember Answer Question
Senior Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.
Once the resume is shortlisted you will get the call from HR , then you will be having the written test in Bally . Once i Completed the written test , they took me 30 min to announce the result , later they told me to wait for another 30 min for face to face interview but then it ended up me waiting for more than 2 hours . It is very pathetic. They will make us wait for long time.( i saw some of people fed of waiting and leave the premises)
- The interviewer doesn't know the basic , how string and char will work. They will ask some of questions which doesn't have answer.(kind of he want to showcase ). Later I did ask the answer for the questions which he asked he said go and google. Answer Question
Senior Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.
Hiring process is simple, first written test with set of objectives questions on basic .net and then technical interview, technical interview is fully based on the practical things not even a single straight what is this questions.
- All the questions are basic only but unexpected. 1 Answer
Senior Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.
First round was a written test consisting of 20 easy Questions. All were related to Core java. Duration was 1hr. Last few questions were like Intelligent test like pallindrome, i/n-(1/(n- reverse linked list (a-x)(b-x)(c-x)..(z-x) = ? 10 pack of cigrette 9 having 10 gram, one having 9 gram.
- (a-x)(b-x)(c-x) ..(z-x) = ? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review