Bally Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Reno, NV) in May 2012.

Interview

Hiring process is slow if you need H1 sponsorship. Guys looking for new H1 sponsorship dont rely on Bally that they will apply your H1 in time even if they recieve all your documents well ahead of time. Finally they submitted my application to USCIS 1 day after the quota has closed and told me that quota for H1 is full we will try next year if position is still open. I dont know if it was a coincidence but I still doubt Bally's intentions on hiring me. This was my experience hope this helps you and you dont make the mistake I made.

Interview Questions

• What is your long term goal ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bally Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2008.

Interview

I went in, interviewed and i was hired

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Once the resume is shortlisted you will get the call from HR , then you will be having the written test in Bally . Once i Completed the written test , they took me 30 min to announce the result , later they told me to wait for another 30 min for face to face interview but then it ended up me waiting for more than 2 hours . It is very pathetic. They will make us wait for long time.( i saw some of people fed of waiting and leave the premises)

Interview Questions

• The interviewer doesn't know the basic , how string and char will work. They will ask some of questions which doesn't have answer.(kind of he want to showcase ). Later I did ask the answer for the questions which he asked he said go and google.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Hiring process is simple, first written test with set of objectives questions on basic .net and then technical interview, technical interview is fully based on the practical things not even a single straight what is this questions.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are basic only but unexpected.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

First round was a written test consisting of 20 easy Questions. All were related to Core java. Duration was 1hr. Last few questions were like Intelligent test like pallindrome, i/n-(1/(n- reverse linked list (a-x)(b-x)(c-x)..(z-x) = ? 10 pack of cigrette 9 having 10 gram, one having 9 gram.

Interview Questions

• (a-x)(b-x)(c-x) ..(z-x) = ?   1 Answer