Bally Technologies

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bally Technologies in May 2012.

Hiring process is slow if you need H1 sponsorship. Guys looking for new H1 sponsorship dont rely on Bally that they will apply your H1 in time even if they recieve all your documents well ahead of time. Finally they submitted my application to USCIS 1 day after the quota has closed and told me that quota for H1 is full we will try next year if position is still open. I dont know if it was a coincidence but I still doubt Bally's intentions on hiring me. This was my experience hope this helps you and you dont make the mistake I made.

Other Interview Reviews for Bally Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bally Technologies in April 2008.

I went in, interviewed and i was hired

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bally Technologies in January 2014.

Hiring process is simple, first written test with set of objectives questions on basic .net and then technical interview, technical interview is fully based on the practical things not even a single straight what is this questions.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are basic only but unexpected.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bally Technologies in February 2011.

First round was a written test consisting of 20 easy Questions. All were related to Core java. Duration was 1hr. Last few questions were like Intelligent test like pallindrome,
    i/n-(1/(n-
    reverse linked list
    (a-x)(b-x)(c-x)..(z-x) = ?
    10 pack of cigrette 9 having 10 gram, one having 9 gram.