Bally Technologies

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Reno, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bally Technologies in May 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process is slow if you need H1 sponsorship. Guys looking for new H1 sponsorship dont rely on Bally that they will apply your H1 in time even if they recieve all your documents well ahead of time. Finally they submitted my application to USCIS 1 day after the quota has closed and told me that quota for H1 is full we will try next year if position is still open. I dont know if it was a coincidence but I still doubt Bally's intentions on hiring me. This was my experience hope this helps you and you dont make the mistake I made.

Interview Question – What is your long term goal ?   View Answer

Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bally Technologies in April 2008.

Interview Details – I went in, interviewed and i was hired

Interview Question – dont remember   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bally Technologies in January 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring process is simple, first written test with set of objectives questions on basic .net and then technical interview, technical interview is fully based on the practical things not even a single straight what is this questions.

Interview Question – All the questions are basic only but unexpected.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Bally Technologies in February 2011.

Interview Details – First round was a written test consisting of 20 easy Questions. All were related to Core java. Duration was 1hr. Last few questions were like Intelligent test like pallindrome,
i/n-(1/(n-
reverse linked list
(a-x)(b-x)(c-x)..(z-x) = ?
10 pack of cigrette 9 having 10 gram, one having 9 gram.

Interview Question – (a-x)(b-x)(c-x) ..(z-x) = ?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bally Technologies

Worked for Bally Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bally Technologies Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bally Technologies employees and interview candidates.