Bally Technologies Software Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

First round was telephonic
Second was written
Third was face to face interview
Fourth was interview with directory
Fifth and final was with HR

I was from Chandigarh that's why telephonic round was taken before. Also HR was very supporting through out process.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview and HR intrview was fine but interview with director was really good. He asked me puzzles.
    1. You have 2 jugs one is of 5 liter second is of 3 liter capacity. How you can fill 4 liter of water with them ?
    2. you have to 4 people standing one side of river one take 1 minute to cross second take 3 minute third take 5 and fourth take 10. How you can get them across in 17 minutes. You can only take 2 at a time also one has to come back with torch. Because they all has 1 torch.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bally Technologies

Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bally Technologies.

Interview

1. Technical written 2. Tech interview 3 Discussion with Director.4. HR discussion.
    It was not so difficult and not so easy. Prepare for application level programming. Once I got selected there is no contact for 20 days and then suddenly they sent me offer.Also note that the CTC includes considerable amount as variable pay.

Interview Questions

• I have attended for C++. They asked design patterns, All oops concepts, Some bit wise operations, and few thread concepts   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banga (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bally Technologies (Banga (India)).

Interview

Easy as compare to other good organization. If you have basic knowledge of C,C++,OOPS etc you can easily get through. There are 2 technical round and 1 director round(easy one).

I had better offer.

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Written test was unexpected. Had two rounds of technical interviews which was OK. Had to solve some puzzles in HR round.
    I was asked mostly questions for C# Windows Forms programming and a few SQL related questions.
    It looked like a walk-in and took a full day to complete all formalities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

There were 5 rounds,

1. Written technical. Covers all the basic .Net concepts
    2. Tech 1st round. I was asked about my project, toughest phase during the project, .Net 4.0 new features and explanation of those features
    3. Tech 2nd round. SQL concepts-Normalisation, Transactions, deadlocks, Windows service, WCF, Web service, clustered, non clustered indexes, LINQ, system databases-tempdb, model, msdb.
    4. Non tech round. It was with a Development team Senior manager. The questions were related to my reasons for job change and choosing Bally and other general questions
    5. HR round. Typical HR questions were asked.

Once you are through Tech 2nd round then you can very well clear the other rounds.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me about Information schema in SQL server, why it is needed?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because their offer was close to my expectation. If you are having offers from other company, you can very well use it to negotiate, but still HR will ask you to provide your placed offer letter from that company. If you are able to provide that offer letter then a considerable hike from that offer is guaranteed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

1. First round will be a written.
    2. Second round is a Technical round. (If passed in first round
    3. Director Round. (If passed in second round)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

lengthy technical round. Written Exam (Aptitude,C#,asp.net,SQL Server), Face to Face technical round (two members can interview in panel), Manager Round (Checking both technically and personally. Will ask Current salary and Salary expectation), HR discussion.

Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bally Technologies in April 2008.

Interview

Written test will be conducted. Then 1 or 2 technical interviews and Finally Director will take an interview for experienced people and Finally HR will take the interview.