I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Bally Technologies in March 2013.
Interview Details – Written test was unexpected. Had two rounds of technical interviews which was OK. Had to solve some puzzles in HR round.
I was asked mostly questions for C# Windows Forms programming and a few SQL related questions.
It looked like a walk-in and took a full day to complete all formalities.
Interview Question – Solving puzzles in HR round Answer Question
I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Bally Technologies in May 2012.
Interview Details – 1. First round will be a written.
2. Second round is a Technical round. (If passed in first round
3. Director Round. (If passed in second round)
Interview Question – Core Java only Answer Question
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bally Technologies in October 2012.
Interview Details – There were 5 rounds,
1. Written technical. Covers all the basic .Net concepts
2. Tech 1st round. I was asked about my project, toughest phase during the project, .Net 4.0 new features and explanation of those features
3. Tech 2nd round. SQL concepts-Normalisation, Transactions, deadlocks, Windows service, WCF, Web service, clustered, non clustered indexes, LINQ, system databases-tempdb, model, msdb.
4. Non tech round. It was with a Development team Senior manager. The questions were related to my reasons for job change and choosing Bally and other general questions
5. HR round. Typical HR questions were asked.
Once you are through Tech 2nd round then you can very well clear the other rounds.
Interview Question – The interviewer asked me about Information schema in SQL server, why it is needed? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate because their offer was close to my expectation. If you are having offers from other company, you can very well use it to negotiate, but still HR will ask you to provide your placed offer letter from that company. If you are able to provide that offer letter then a considerable hike from that offer is guaranteed
I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bally Technologies in April 2008.
Interview Details – Written test will be conducted. Then 1 or 2 technical interviews and Finally Director will take an interview for experienced people and Finally HR will take the interview.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –