Bally Technologies

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer II Interview

Software Engineer II

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bally Technologies.

Interview Details – Interview Process includes 4 rounds Dot net development.Round 1: Technical multiple choice questions, this will be the toughest round there; Round 2: Technical F2F with PM, it will be comfortable and friendly for those who well worse with project knowledge and deeper basic concepts. Round 3: Director round, it will be testing about strengths and problem facing and solving skills. Round 4: HR round, its about salary negotiation and work commitment and existence in the company.

Interview Question – questions about MVC are unexpected to me .   Answer Question

Software Engineer II Interview

Software Engineer II
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bally Technologies in January 2010.

Interview Details – Started off with a couple of technical interviews on phone, then a F2F interview in their office, and then offer. Phone interviews were fine, but the F2F interview was a pain because they took their own sweet time to get it done & wanted me to take the day off. All I did was wait for 3 hours to attend a 30 minute interview. Also I was given a written test that seemed quite unnecessay since I felt it was just a tactic to keep me busy while waiting. The offer wasn't great & I was warned before hand that work would be 14 hrs per day. So, it was a dumb choice to just let it go.

Interview Question – Asked me about some hardware related questions that I was unprepaerd for   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Pay was low & they were also expecting a huge tilt towards work, in work-life balance

Worked for Bally Technologies? Contribute to the Community!