Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Baltimore City Public School System
- Special Education Teacher (2)
- Teacher (2)
- Secondary Math Teacher (2)
- Staff Specialist Communications (1)
- Resource Specialist BCTR (1)
- Human Capital Specialist (1)
- Special Assistance (1)
- Network Liaison (1)
- Teacher, Elementary School (1)
- Teacher, Secondary School (1)
- High School Teacher (1)
- Production Assistant (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Systems Administrator I (1)
Special Education Teacher Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Baltimore City Public School System (Baltimore, MD) in June 2011.
The process was rather straightforward. Interviewees had to deliver a sample lesson plan that lasted anywhere from 10-15 minutes. Afterwards, the panel of interviewers ask a series of question based off of you lesson. Following this, the leadership staff of the school will brief you on what the culture and climate is for the particular school and will ask how you might handle a number of hypothetical situations. It was pretty simple.
- How would you manage classroom behaviors knowing that our school does not believe in detention or suspensions? How will you manage to control your class? Answer Question
There wasn't a negotiation phase.
Other Interview Reviews for Baltimore City Public School System
Special Education Teacher InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months – interviewed at Baltimore City Public School System (Baltimore, MD) in June 2008.
find a school and interview with the principal, that way they can request your name through HR, otherwise you will never get a phone call. Make sure you are certified otherwise you could get an offer but if you do not meet highly qualified status they will place you as a surplus.
- there really arent, they just need A BODY in the classroom Answer Question
there's none,, the first year they will try to keep you happy, but after that they will take advantage of your generosity