Baltimore City Public School System
www.baltimorecityschools.org Baltimore, MD 5000+ Employees

Baltimore City Public School System Staff Specialist Communications Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Specialist Communications Interview

Staff Specialist Communications
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Baltimore City Public School System in December 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted with strictly via email and asked to make the trip to interview for the position within a week. I felt really positive about the interview with the person I had been in contact with only via email and she invited me to come back the next day to meet with her boss. However, due to his busy schedule, the interview was cancelled about 3-4 hours in advance of the meeting. Instead of interview 2, I was asked to complete two assignments over the weekend. I heard about 2 weeks later that they were moving forward with the other 2 candidates. Although it required a lot of work, it has helped me prepare for subsequent interviews.

Interview Question – Assignment 1 - Based on the information provided in our interview, what did I see as the top 10 priorities, in order from highest to lowest, for the department.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Baltimore City Public School System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baltimore City Public School System Staff Specialist Communications interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Baltimore City Public School System employees and interview candidates.