Baltimore Country Club

Updated Nov 12, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baltimore Country Club

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Baltimore Country Club.

Met with Laura from HR sit in a room in the club. She asks general questions (how did you hear about the club? what interest you in the club? what is your availability? etc.) and makes sure you have transportation. After that she will go into detail about the club, what your role will be at the club and what you will be getting paid. As well as take you on a tour of the place. If you pass this first interview then you will meet again at the club to fill out general paperwork and be sent to take a drug test. The drug test must be completed in two days.

Interview Questions

Club Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baltimore Country Club in March 2011.

Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way.
    Give me an example of a time when you set a goal and were able to meet or achieve it.
    Tell me about a time when you had to use your presentation skills to influence someone's opinion.
    Give me an example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree.

Interview Questions
    • What are you going to do if I'm not going to hire you?   Answer Question
    smooth