Baltimore Life Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baltimore Life

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Baltimore Life in December 2011.

Had two interviews with a regional manager. First step was to take the standard test for all insurance jobs, most people in this field will be familiar with this type of process. He explained the company benefits and procedures very well. He also outlined possible career paths that would become available. We discussed why the company was successful and able to compete despite being on the smaller side.

Interview Questions
    • He asked me my dream job which caught me off-guard in this type of scenario.   Answer Question

Location was not desirable.

Insurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Baltimore Life in October 2011.

I applied to the company online. The company contacted me via phone to arrange an interview. I went to the interview and it was very professional and inviting. The questions were very general, allowing room for elaboration and detail. The interview consisted of a 1:1 interview. The difficulty was average.

Interview Questions