Bam Strategy

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Intern Interview

Account Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bam Strategy in May 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through university portal, got the initial email and phone call interview talking about general resume experience and situational questions. Was invited to the group interview about a week later. In the same room with 9 people, had to first pitch a product that represented you (pick from items spread on table), and then worked in teams of 3 to come up with a new marketing campaign in 20minutes, pitched to the panel of interviewers.

Interview Question – The 20 minute pitch with team mates who are also competing for the job was tough to navigate in the beginning, but it became more fun near the end.   View Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bam Strategy in January 2010.

Interview Details – simple and got the answer in the next few days. Test you on french and english.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the blue.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me an exact salary to accept.

Intern Interview

Intern
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bam Strategy in December 2010.

Interview Details – My 1st communication with the company was great as the HR person is extremely pleasant and nice. She will take the time to answer all your questions over the phone and then schedule the interview. Shes also very accomodating to special requests.
There are 2 interviews, one with her and the other with the hiring manager(s).
The HR person will ask you the typical HR questions; why do you want to work here, past experience, career goals, situation based questions (tell me a time where you faced conflict? and how you handled it). Depending on the conversation could be half hr to even an hr long conversation.
Then interview with the hiring managers is more centered around the job itself. Good idea to take atleast two copies of your cv because there are generally 2 hiring managers. And memorize your resume because they will ask you questions while reading your resume. So know your experience well and be able to talk alot about yourself. Try to relate your experience to the job as much as you can.

Interview Question – tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict at work and how you handled it   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Decided to study full time than work.

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bam Strategy in January 2010.

Interview Details – Initial Interview was with the HR department in French and English. Because French is the secondary language, I was tested on my French by reading a French article about school systems and then dictating it back to the HR interviewer.

The secondary interview was with the two vice presidents of the department I was applying to who asked about my past experiences and skills required for this position.

Interview Question – What is your salary expectation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not really able to negotiate much. The phone came and there was one number given to m on the phone by the head Human Resources representative. That was it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bam Strategy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bam Strategy interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bam Strategy employees and interview candidates.