Bam Strategy Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bam Strategy

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bam Strategy (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial email followed by phone call interview. HR asked questions to assess motivations and knowledge about the company. I was then invited for an interview at their office. Same drill; HR asked a few questions then answered general questions about the company. This was followed by a meeting with the PM, more details on the company & role followed by general resume questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for us specifically?   Answer Question

Account Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bam Strategy in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online through university portal, got the initial email and phone call interview talking about general resume experience and situational questions. Was invited to the group interview about a week later. In the same room with 9 people, had to first pitch a product that represented you (pick from items spread on table), and then worked in teams of 3 to come up with a new marketing campaign in 20minutes, pitched to the panel of interviewers.

Interview Questions

• The 20 minute pitch with team mates who are also competing for the job was tough to navigate in the beginning, but it became more fun near the end.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bam Strategy (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

My 1st communication with the company was great as the HR person is extremely pleasant and nice. She will take the time to answer all your questions over the phone and then schedule the interview. Shes also very accomodating to special requests.
    There are 2 interviews, one with her and the other with the hiring manager(s).
    The HR person will ask you the typical HR questions; why do you want to work here, past experience, career goals, situation based questions (tell me a time where you faced conflict? and how you handled it). Depending on the conversation could be half hr to even an hr long conversation.
    Then interview with the hiring managers is more centered around the job itself. Good idea to take atleast two copies of your cv because there are generally 2 hiring managers. And memorize your resume because they will ask you questions while reading your resume. So know your experience well and be able to talk alot about yourself. Try to relate your experience to the job as much as you can.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict at work and how you handled it   Answer Question

Decided to study full time than work.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bam Strategy (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

simple and got the answer in the next few days. Test you on french and english.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me an exact salary to accept.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bam Strategy in January 2010.

Interview

Initial Interview was with the HR department in French and English. Because French is the secondary language, I was tested on my French by reading a French article about school systems and then dictating it back to the HR interviewer.

The secondary interview was with the two vice presidents of the department I was applying to who asked about my past experiences and skills required for this position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really able to negotiate much. The phone came and there was one number given to m on the phone by the head Human Resources representative. That was it.