Banamex

Relevance Date Difficulty

Back Office Interview

Back Office
Century City, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Banamex.

Interview Details – Honestly it was very easy, i thought it was going to be a lot more taxing.

Interview Question – I really don't remember, it was nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Personal Executive Interview

Personal Executive
Chihuahua, Chihuahua (Mexico)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Banamex in August 2011.

Interview Details – interview was fine, the manager was too friendly, the process is quick the intruction to the job was fast

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – pretty fine, no issues on it

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst
Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Banamex in June 2011.

Interview Details – The examn is very easy, the interviews are based depending of the interviewer i mean theres not an established way of interviews

Interview Question – Provide 3 weaknesses and 3 strenghts of your own   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salaries are not negoatiable, many applicants online. They might take a while with the process

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Mexico City (Mexico)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Banamex in February 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview review process was very easy and friendly, it took me around 2 months to get hired.

Interview Question – What is the added value you will provide to Citi if you get hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Never accept the first offer.

Relationship Manager Interview

Relationship Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Banamex in December 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by four people, two Managing Directors, and two Directors. The interviewed consisted in them asking about my financial skills, and some ideas for the are

Engineer Analyst Interview

Engineer Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Banamex in November 2009.

Interview Details – I applied at the Universisty job bank website and an HR person called. Then I went to a couple of interviews with her. Weeks later I got a call from the person who would be my admin boss. She set up another interview, which was a group interview. Then days later they called to make an offer.

Interview Question – What are the encryption methods available out there and which one would you use?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Long. It took time to agree on salary and it was not very good. It takes more time to take the personality test, IQ, drug test, etc.

Worked for Banamex? Contribute to the Community!