Banamex

2.0

MIS Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Banamex in October 2014.

I interviewed with the HR person after applying online. I thought I was applying to Citi Bank but it became known as a branch of Citi.

I went to the office in Century City. Looked nice but I did not see a lot of people talking, they were all behind desks.They asked me questions on SQL and if I had any banking experience. Then they told me they had a consent order. I believe it is my bad for not knowing they had a consent order but it was totally a turn off to join the company.

I negotiated an offer that I felt was due to my history and background. They would not budge enough for my offer. This was another turnoff.

I declined the offer.

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Banamex.

Honestly it was very easy, i thought it was going to be a lot more taxing.

Interview Questions
    • I really don't remember, it was nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Banamex in September 2012.

Interview with the VP of the area. Straight forward interview, with questions about financial management (MEX Gaaps and US gaaps) and experience in audit. Also I had and interview with HR and some tests (personality and IQ). This are normal procedures, although you may have to do this first instead of the interview with the people in the area.

Relationship Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Banamex in December 2011.

I was interviewed by four people, two Managing Directors, and two Directors. The interviewed consisted in them asking about my financial skills, and some ideas for the are

Personal Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chihuahua, Chihuahua (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chihuahua, Chihuahua (Mexico)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Banamex in August 2011.

interview was fine, the manager was too friendly, the process is quick the intruction to the job was fast

Interview Questions
    pretty fine, no issues on it

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Banamex in June 2011.

The examn is very easy, the interviews are based depending of the interviewer i mean theres not an established way of interviews

Interview Questions
    Salaries are not negoatiable, many applicants online. They might take a while with the process

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Banamex in February 2011.

The hiring and interview review process was very easy and friendly, it took me around 2 months to get hired.

Interview Questions
    • What is the added value you will provide to Citi if you get hired.   Answer Question
    Never accept the first offer.

Engineer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Banamex in November 2009.

I applied at the Universisty job bank website and an HR person called. Then I went to a couple of interviews with her. Weeks later I got a call from the person who would be my admin boss. She set up another interview, which was a group interview. Then days later they called to make an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What are the encryption methods available out there and which one would you use?   Answer Question
    Long. It took time to agree on salary and it was not very good. It takes more time to take the personality test, IQ, drug test, etc.