Banamex Interview Questions

2.0

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Century City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Banamex.

Honestly it was very easy, i thought it was going to be a lot more taxing.

Interview Questions
    • I really don't remember, it was nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Banamex in September 2012.

Interview with the VP of the area. Straight forward interview, with questions about financial management (MEX Gaaps and US gaaps) and experience in audit. Also I had and interview with HR and some tests (personality and IQ). This are normal procedures, although you may have to do this first instead of the interview with the people in the area.

Personal Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chihuahua, Chihuahua (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chihuahua, Chihuahua (Mexico)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Banamex in August 2011.

interview was fine, the manager was too friendly, the process is quick the intruction to the job was fast

Interview Questions
    pretty fine, no issues on it

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Banamex in June 2011.

The examn is very easy, the interviews are based depending of the interviewer i mean theres not an established way of interviews

Interview Questions
    Salaries are not negoatiable, many applicants online. They might take a while with the process

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mexico City (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Banamex in February 2011.

The hiring and interview review process was very easy and friendly, it took me around 2 months to get hired.

Interview Questions
    • What is the added value you will provide to Citi if you get hired.   Answer Question
    Never accept the first offer.

Relationship Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Banamex in December 2011.

I was interviewed by four people, two Managing Directors, and two Directors. The interviewed consisted in them asking about my financial skills, and some ideas for the are

Engineer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Banamex in November 2009.

I applied at the Universisty job bank website and an HR person called. Then I went to a couple of interviews with her. Weeks later I got a call from the person who would be my admin boss. She set up another interview, which was a group interview. Then days later they called to make an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What are the encryption methods available out there and which one would you use?   Answer Question
    Long. It took time to agree on salary and it was not very good. It takes more time to take the personality test, IQ, drug test, etc.

Worked for Banamex? Contribute to the Community!