Banana Republic Customer Experience Supervisor Interview Questions

2.8

Customer Experience Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Banana Republic (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

1st Interview - GM of store
2nd Interview - DM phone interview
3rd Interview - GM of store again

Interview Questions

• Be ready for a bunch of hypothetical questions that you will not know the answer to without knowing company policy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered far less than I expected. I mentioned this, and after a background check and the GM discussing it with the DM, they offered me $0.50 more. It's still less than what I want, but they will bend a little bit.

Other Interview Reviews for Banana Republic

Customer Experience Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Banana Republic in January 2012.

Interview

I was already a part of Gap Inc so the interview process was different for me. I was able to contact managers at stores with open positions via email and tell them about myself.
    With BR I contacted a recruiter and she did an initial interview.
    I interviewed with the DM and an unsuspecting store manager who didn't realize I was interviewing for a position at her store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got the money that I asked for. I was sent an offer through email and had to accept it.

Customer Experience Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Banana Republic (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

There was an available position that I interviewed for. The interview was extensive and thorough, but an opportunity to showcase my skill set. I never met the general manager prior to our interview but she was informative, very careful with her questions regarding business, teamwork and confronting others.

Customer Experience Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Banana Republic (Brentwood, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

I had to interview with both the District Manager as well as the manager of the store before being offered a job. The store manager was first and then I came back another day to speak with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to this store that is unique to you that sets you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, I was not able to negotiate as they were not accepting to negotiate.

Customer Experience Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Banana Republic in October 2011.

Interview

Situational questions. Previous experience. Customer focus. Management style.The woman I interviewed with was not very friendly and left me with a bad impression of how it would be to work in her location.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who was upset about a policy change?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you had to motivate an employee.   1 Answer

The pay was very low based on my experience and the fact that I had spent 10 years working for the company.

Customer Experience Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Banana Republic (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from the US for a 20 minute phone interview with basic questions. Then I was invited to the store for a 2:1 interview where I met two store managers, this lasted for 1 hour. It was a very positive interview with behavioural questions but also general discussion about our industry. Finally I had an interview with the district manager. After this I received a call with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I declined the initial offer because it didn't meet my salary expectations. A couple of weeks later I was called and offered the position again with a higher salary, and I accepted.

Customer Experience Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Banana Republic in October 2009.

Interview

Initial phone screening with Regional HR director. Behavior based interview questions along with salary expectations.

Secondary phone screen with Regional GM. Behavior based interview questions.

Final face-to-face interview with store GM.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were faced with a difficult/upset customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Experience Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Banana Republic (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2008.

Interview

it was an internal promotion for me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation