Banana Republic

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Asset Protection Interview

Asset Protection

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Banana Republic in November 2011.

Interview Details – Great experience, knowledgeable people. I applied online and was called by a regional person from that department within a week. Explained the details of the job, asked about responsibilities of my job and average salaries in the area, answered all of my questions, and wanted to do in person interview based on our telephone conversation.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing your current superior would miss about you if you left to join our organization?   View Answer
  • What are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Banana Republic

Worked for Banana Republic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Banana Republic Asset Protection interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Banana Republic employees and interview candidates.