Banana Republic

Banana Republic Interview Questions in Boston, MA

3.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Banana Republic in September 2013.

Fill out a lengthy online application evaluating your knowledge of retail operations and loss prevention in a quiz style fashion.
    If selected, have a one on one interview involving questions about why you want to work there, what your strengths are, and how you have developed a base of fashion knowledge. The interview includes a tour of the sales floor and a brief test of fashion. You are required to select an outfit for a specific scenario given to you by your interviewer as a way of judging your abilities.

Interview Questions
    • The need to pick out an outfit. I was woefully unaware of this portion of the interview.   View Answer
    They offered me an hourly rate that I could accept or not.

Sales Associate Part Time, Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Banana Republic in August 2012.

I only had 1 interview which I had gotten after a week of the original application entry. They asked basic questions, but also had this role playing where you try to convince/help the hiring manager pick a outfit for his/her date later that night.

Customer Experience Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Banana Republic in April 2012.

Promoted within the company. Definitely bring to plate measurable work performance; i.e. what you have contributed to a team that lead to success. Being able to influence store sales through KPI's (Key Performance Indicators).

Interview Questions
    • Not really any particular question but in general being able to have a positive outlook.   View Answer
    Always check salaries on Glassdoor and ask for more as you will be talked down.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Banana Republic in August 2011.

It wasn't difficult but it was long and you go through several different people for multiple interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Banana Republic in March 2011.

Applied online, Got a call on Monday, Interviewed in person the following Thursday and got hired the next Monday.

Interview Questions
    • What are your feelings about the Gap brand?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Banana Republic in November 2009.

I went in and asked for holiday/part time work from the copley mall store. they gave me an app and got me an interview right away. I did a group interview first. the manager was nice and professional- it seemed organized. i got a call two days later that they wanted me to come in for the second interview- which is the one before they hire you. I learned that saturdays are madatory and that after 80 days they decide if they will make you part time from holiday work. The discount is great and people are nice. I am looking forward to starting work soon

Interview Questions
    • when was the last time you had to resolve a conflict and all questions were to be answred 'briefly'   Answer Question