Banana Republic

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

CEL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Banana Republic in October 2011.

Worked for another brand within the company but had to seek out this opportunity on my own. The interview was easy as I already had the similar position at the other brand. The GM had to get approval from the District Manager whom I never interviewed with. Since I was in the brand it was very easy once I figured out how to get a job at another brand within the company. If you are unhappy in one of their brands you should seek out other opportunities within the company. Although your current boss may not like it you will be better off.

Interview Questions
  • Asked if I was comfortable heading up the brand credit card responsibility.   View Answer
I asked what I wanted and they came back to me with an offer fairly close to what I asked for, a bit lower.