Banc of America Securities

Interviews for Top Jobs at Banc of America Securities

Executive Director Interview

Tough

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Banc of America Securities in November 2009.

It started with a phone interview with 3 individuals at the same time. The interview was mostly technical, and some questions about the product pricing were also asked. I was then told to come in for an in person interview.

The in person interviews took half a day started at 9am and ended around noon. I was interviewed by the senior members of the team, hiring manager, and the team lead. The questions were technical, coding, brain-teasers, and analytical.

The overall perception was that the interviews were well-organized. The team appeared to be very excited with what they do. I thought the technical questions they asked were relevant, reflecting that while the team members are technically strong, they are not extreme geeks. I also didn't see the huge egos that I saw in other similar firms when I was interviewing, and when asked the right questions about the role, they provided thorough answers.

Interview Questions
    Yes I negotiated but they ended up giving me more than I asked for.

Administrative Assistant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Banc of America Securities in May 2009.

OK. Nothing special.

Interview Questions

Worked for Banc of America Securities? Contribute to the Community!