BancTec Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

1.7

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BancTec (El Paso, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

There is a typing test in which your required to type a 45 wpm minium followed by a short interview in which you go over work experience and your goals within the company.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Interview

typical phone screening then face to face with multiple parties within. This will change with the merger. Don't believe management answers as they lie, look for proof. Look at the 1970's office and see how they have invested back in the business.

Interview Questions

• No games in the questions they asked. Know your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

limited

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BancTec in January 2014.

Interview

You can apply online or go to the office between 9am - 3pm and take a typing test. You need to have a 55 or above WPM. Everyone is really nice and they'll let you retake the typing test if you fail.

Interview Questions

• Can you work extra hours if we ask or weekends?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiations, I just accepted minimum wage.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BancTec (Columbus, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

I went through a temp service, applied for the job online and got a call a hour later. Lady advised me of an interview the next coming week, didn’t hear anything back in till 2 weeks later. Got interviewed on a Thursday started the following Monday. The interview consisted of an interview with three people, 2 floor supervisors and the main campus supervisor. Fairly easy simple interview questions took all of 30 mins if not less. Got a call the next day and started on the next Monday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was take it or leave it type style.

Customer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BancTec.

Interview

Simple interview with HR Rep at a local hotel. Interview was an hour of talking about a variety of subjects few directly related to the job I applied for.
    I was hired the next week for a position located a thousand miles away. They gave me 3 weeks to move.

Interview Questions

• Questions about how I felt about having to spend weeks at a time in training.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer made, I ask for moving expenses. They countered with salary and a set amount for moving. I accepted. In the end the company paid almost all my moving expenses. They just would not commit to them during negotiations.

On Site Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BancTec.

Interview

Interviewed with local manager, He inquired about basic troubleshooting and work ethic questions. Semi-Formal process and met with a number of local leadership.

Interview Questions

• Questions were simple A+ style questions about how to troubleshoot and repair issues.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told what the per work issue pay was. No Negotiation.