BancTec Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 9, 2014
4 interviews

1.2

Data Entry Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at BancTec in January 2014.

You can apply online or go to the office between 9am - 3pm and take a typing test. You need to have a 55 or above WPM. Everyone is really nice and they'll let you retake the typing test if you fail.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work extra hours if we ask or weekends?   View Answer
    No real negotiations, I just accepted minimum wage.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at BancTec in March 2011.

I went through a temp service, applied for the job online and got a call a hour later. Lady advised me of an interview the next coming week, didn’t hear anything back in till 2 weeks later. Got interviewed on a Thursday started the following Monday. The interview consisted of an interview with three people, 2 floor supervisors and the main campus supervisor. Fairly easy simple interview questions took all of 30 mins if not less. Got a call the next day and started on the next Monday.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, it was take it or leave it type style.

Customer Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at BancTec.

Simple interview with HR Rep at a local hotel. Interview was an hour of talking about a variety of subjects few directly related to the job I applied for.
    I was hired the next week for a position located a thousand miles away. They gave me 3 weeks to move.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about how I felt about having to spend weeks at a time in training.   Answer Question
    Offer made, I ask for moving expenses. They countered with salary and a set amount for moving. I accepted. In the end the company paid almost all my moving expenses. They just would not commit to them during negotiations.

On Site Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BancTec.

Interviewed with local manager, He inquired about basic troubleshooting and work ethic questions. Semi-Formal process and met with a number of local leadership.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were simple A+ style questions about how to troubleshoot and repair issues.   Answer Question
    I was told what the per work issue pay was. No Negotiation.

Worked for BancTec? Contribute to the Community!