BancTec

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at BancTec in January 2014.

Interview Details – You can apply online or go to the office between 9am - 3pm and take a typing test. You need to have a 55 or above WPM. Everyone is really nice and they'll let you retake the typing test if you fail.

Interview Question – Can you work extra hours if we ask or weekends?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No real negotiations, I just accepted minimum wage.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Accounting Clerk
Columbus, GA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at BancTec in March 2011.

Interview Details – I went through a temp service, applied for the job online and got a call a hour later. Lady advised me of an interview the next coming week, didn’t hear anything back in till 2 weeks later. Got interviewed on a Thursday started the following Monday. The interview consisted of an interview with three people, 2 floor supervisors and the main campus supervisor. Fairly easy simple interview questions took all of 30 mins if not less. Got a call the next day and started on the next Monday.

Interview Question – What have you learned from your mistakes?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, it was take it or leave it type style.

Customer Engineer Interview

Customer Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at BancTec.

Interview Details – Simple interview with HR Rep at a local hotel. Interview was an hour of talking about a variety of subjects few directly related to the job I applied for.
I was hired the next week for a position located a thousand miles away. They gave me 3 weeks to move.

Interview Question – Questions about how I felt about having to spend weeks at a time in training.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer made, I ask for moving expenses. They countered with salary and a set amount for moving. I accepted. In the end the company paid almost all my moving expenses. They just would not commit to them during negotiations.

On Site Technician Interview

On Site Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BancTec.

Interview Details – Interviewed with local manager, He inquired about basic troubleshooting and work ethic questions. Semi-Formal process and met with a number of local leadership.

Interview Question – Questions were simple A+ style questions about how to troubleshoot and repair issues.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told what the per work issue pay was. No Negotiation.

Worked for BancTec? Contribute to the Community!