Banco De Oro Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2015

2.7

Client Service Associate Interview

Interview

I was with five applicants, two girls and three guys. We filled out an application form the HR instructed what job title to apply for. Csa for both of us girls and i believe it was loans for the guys.
    We were given 40 minutes to fill this out.

After that we had to answer an essay and a logical exam. After that both of us girls were excused and scheduled for the interview while the guys still had another exam to take. So we had to wait for a few minutes for the HR. We had an initial interview and a second interview at the same day. After that they instructed us to get 2by2 pics and give it at around 2pm.

Right now, im just waiting for their call for my final interview.

Credit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Banco De Oro (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

Professional

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pressure?   1 Answer

Trader/Assistance Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Banco De Oro.

Interview

Interview questions were very detailed focusing on the candidates qualifications and potential contributions to the company. Expectations are high since this is the number 1 bank in the Philippines and everybody wants to get in because of its stability and wide reach.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

An expected salary was asked and a formal offer was presented on the table.

New Accounts Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Banco De Oro.

Interview

You should not have any failing grades or else they would not even let you take the exam. Eliminations type. Exam first then if you pass you get an interview. Exam was the difficult part.

Teller Interview

Interview

same day test and interview,
    We were asked to fill up an application form then we took the aptitude exams ( math , English , logic)
    After the exams, we were all interviewed by the HR staff

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Banco De Oro (Makati City (Philippines)) in March 2014.

Interview

The Recruiter will contact the interviewee and get on the meet-up on time. There are some forms that required including the weight (in pounds) and height. You must know your height and weight before you go to the meeting. It depends on the intern jobs, some jobs requires examination, some are for technical interviews (which is another meeting for another day).

Bank Teller, 2011 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Banco De Oro (Pasig City (Philippines)).

Interview

Went to a job fair facilitated by the school. Upon submitting my resume to an HR staff at the BDO stall, right there and then, she gave me a schedule for an exam. I believe she judged solely by my looks that day because I noticed that she did not gave any exam schedule to my classmates (who were behind me, also queueing up to submit a resume). So going back to the topic, I picked the morning schedule (8:30AM).

The exam mainly consisted of the ff: essay about how you can be an asset to BDO, logic, abstract reasoning and accounting.

Interview Questions

• How many failing grades did you have in college?   2 Answers

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batangas, Batangas City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Banco De Oro (Batangas, Batangas City (Philippines)) in June 2012.

Interview

First part of the process is the initial interview then they will call you up for your exam and if you pass that exam, they will call you up again for another interview and if you pass everything, they will train you or immediately start your work.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I really liked to work in a bank or was I just desperate to have a job and that banks hire people asap.   Answer Question

Credit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Banco De Oro (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2012.

Interview

Written and initial interview deals with the personal information of the applicant. This evaluates the mental skills and alertness of the applicant. This stage also assess the applicant where he/she fits in.
    The second and third interview evaluates the personality and working ethics of the applicant if he/she fits the job. It also evaluates the characteristics and the readiness of the person on the job post. Discussion of the scope of work is being discussed by the second interviewer.
    The fourth interview is the meet up with the department head where in the getting to know the applicants personality is involve.
    Last stage, the interview with the overall VP in-charge in the department. Short, validating the findings of the previous stages. Fifth interview some times connotes as "good as hire"

Interview Questions

• None it depends on the applicants answers to the question.   Answer Question

FX Sales Trader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Banco De Oro in December 2011.

Interview

Interview was easy. Just the standard questions. Previous work experience. Job skills set and what do they expect from you. Interview was direct to the bosses. Then final round was with the Treasurer.