Banco De Oro

Updated Sep 26, 2014
Updated Sep 26, 2014

2.7

New Accounts Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Banco De Oro.

You should not have any failing grades or else they would not even let you take the exam. Eliminations type. Exam first then if you pass you get an interview. Exam was the difficult part.

Teller Interview

same day test and interview,
    We were asked to fill up an application form then we took the aptitude exams ( math , English , logic)
    After the exams, we were all interviewed by the HR staff

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Banco De Oro in March 2014.

The Recruiter will contact the interviewee and get on the meet-up on time. There are some forms that required including the weight (in pounds) and height. You must know your height and weight before you go to the meeting. It depends on the intern jobs, some jobs requires examination, some are for technical interviews (which is another meeting for another day).

Bank Teller, 2011 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig City (Philippines)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Banco De Oro.

Went to a job fair facilitated by the school. Upon submitting my resume to an HR staff at the BDO stall, right there and then, she gave me a schedule for an exam. I believe she judged solely by my looks that day because I noticed that she did not gave any exam schedule to my classmates (who were behind me, also queueing up to submit a resume). So going back to the topic, I picked the morning schedule (8:30AM).

The exam mainly consisted of the ff: essay about how you can be an asset to BDO, logic, abstract reasoning and accounting.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batangas, Batangas City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batangas, Batangas City (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Banco De Oro in June 2012.

First part of the process is the initial interview then they will call you up for your exam and if you pass that exam, they will call you up again for another interview and if you pass everything, they will train you or immediately start your work.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me if I really liked to work in a bank or was I just desperate to have a job and that banks hire people asap.   Answer Question

Credit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Banco De Oro in March 2012.

Written and initial interview deals with the personal information of the applicant. This evaluates the mental skills and alertness of the applicant. This stage also assess the applicant where he/she fits in.
    The second and third interview evaluates the personality and working ethics of the applicant if he/she fits the job. It also evaluates the characteristics and the readiness of the person on the job post. Discussion of the scope of work is being discussed by the second interviewer.
    The fourth interview is the meet up with the department head where in the getting to know the applicants personality is involve.
    Last stage, the interview with the overall VP in-charge in the department. Short, validating the findings of the previous stages. Fifth interview some times connotes as "good as hire"

Interview Questions
    • None it depends on the applicants answers to the question.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati, Rizal (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati, Rizal (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Banco De Oro in May 2010.

phone interview, face to face interview by HR, Hiring Manager, Head, and examinations

Interview Questions
    • We need someone to assume the position for at least 5 years, can you do that?   View Answer
    Base pay. Be firm and communicate your expected salary

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Banco De Oro in May 2010.

Interviewed by human resources staff and two department bosses - standard competency questions (leadership, teamwork, communication skills, analytical), narration of previous experiences and roles, academic achievements and grades, extra-curricular activities, previous salary, why the company, what can you offer to the company, what do you know about the company. Last process: IQ and personality tests

Interview Questions
    Negotiated increase in salary offer (about 10%). But the company is not open to negotiation of position or rank.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Banco De Oro in July 2008.

There was just one interview and then we took a test