Banco Itaú Interview Questions

Updated Dec 23, 2014
Updated Dec 23, 2014

3.1

Associate Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Banco Itaú.

Interview

2 Interviews,

Great value during the interview, they always pick smart people. You cannot find a lower profile in the team. During my interview I found that this group (IT Team) are a great team workers. Helping each others.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Bad Salary! I took thinking ahead.

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Banco Itaú (New York, NY).

Interview

The people seemed very nice once I entered the offices. It seemed like a cool environment to work in as well as the culture. I submitted my resume and within a few days was asked to schedule an interview which lasted about an hour. The interview was with one person

Interview Questions

• No question was really difficult, the interviewer lets you talk more than anything else. The key is to sell yourself and speak about what you know how to do.   Answer Question

Software Development Manager Interview

Interview

Resume drop and lots of interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

The process was short, I was contacted by a HR analyst of an outsourced company. She interviewed me first and then I went to the interviewing process at the company. There I made a 10 minutes presentation about my resume. There was a small group activity and there was 2 managers of different areas following the activity. They asked some questions regarding the activity.

Investment Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in September 2013.

Interview

1 interview asking about market issues, Brazil's GDP, asking candidate to recommend investment products according to asked profile.

Interview Questions

• Please recommend to us an investment and convince us to that's the best you can recommend.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made me an offer and I accepted without imposing questions.

Front Office Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Banco Itaú.

Interview

Very short and effective. Interviewed directly with hiring manager who recognized immediately my past experience and how it could be applied. Very little bureaucracy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy because everything is covered by a collective bargaining agreement covering all employees in the sector.

Information Systems Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

My hiring was a trainee process, having many meets, group dynamics, exams about general knowledge and team work. The team work was the most important and valorized thing, and the interview process was focused on this. We have to make a presentation to the managers participating in the interview to show the results.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Banco Itaú.

Interview

When I first got there, i was interviewed by another analyst that keep me asking about how I handled different situations, that was the easy part. Later on, in interviews with my managers, they used all my resume agaisnt me. They wanted to know how I reacted in pression. and man... I tell you... I was pissed with them! The key here is not to bother and use emotional intelligence.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in October 2011.

Interview

I went through three interview phases: First, I was contact my a headhunter agency and interviewed there. It was basically a behavior interview to know if I should be moved forward. The next interview was with the one who would later be my coordinator. Again, a behavior interview plus a case interview. Finally, I was directed to the superintendent to be interviewed by him directly. This one was basically for him to know me better.

Interview Questions

• What are your main points that you need to work on (basically, at what do you suck at).   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation; they offered the maximum wage allowed for a new hire at this position.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Banco Itaú (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2011.

Interview

Up to 10 interviews.
    1st interview with the hiring manager, then you get another round of 3 more interviews with another 3 directors. you wait around a month and you finally get invited to do another interview with the Vice President, after get approved then you get an interview with the HR Director to discuss Salary

Interview Questions

• The unexpected question came around family. This is the first time a director made a rapport within the family subject. Even it's unexpected he was able to picture ethical and behavior data from the subject.   Answer Question

I end up declining since the salary did not matched my expectation to need go to the office and it was only a 10% increase and flat benefits. So no real advantage and losing home office and work life balance. the company Itau was under a huge transformation and would require too much out of normal office hours to structure the team and the acquisitions.