Banco Itaú Interview Questions

3.1

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Banco Itaú.

The people seemed very nice once I entered the offices. It seemed like a cool environment to work in as well as the culture. I submitted my resume and within a few days was asked to schedule an interview which lasted about an hour. The interview was with one person

Interview Questions
    • No question was really difficult, the interviewer lets you talk more than anything else. The key is to sell yourself and speak about what you know how to do.   Answer Question

Software Development Manager Interview

Resume drop and lots of interviews

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied online - interviewed at Banco Itaú in October 2011.

I went through three interview phases: First, I was contact my a headhunter agency and interviewed there. It was basically a behavior interview to know if I should be moved forward. The next interview was with the one who would later be my coordinator. Again, a behavior interview plus a case interview. Finally, I was directed to the superintendent to be interviewed by him directly. This one was basically for him to know me better.

Interview Questions
    • What are your main points that you need to work on (basically, at what do you suck at).   View Answer
    No negotiation; they offered the maximum wage allowed for a new hire at this position.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Banco Itaú.

The process was short, I was contacted by a HR analyst of an outsourced company. She interviewed me first and then I went to the interviewing process at the company. There I made a 10 minutes presentation about my resume. There was a small group activity and there was 2 managers of different areas following the activity. They asked some questions regarding the activity.

Investment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Banco Itaú in September 2013.

1 interview asking about market issues, Brazil's GDP, asking candidate to recommend investment products according to asked profile.

Interview Questions
    • Please recommend to us an investment and convince us to that's the best you can recommend.   View Answer
    They made me an offer and I accepted without imposing questions.

Front Office Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Banco Itaú.

Very short and effective. Interviewed directly with hiring manager who recognized immediately my past experience and how it could be applied. Very little bureaucracy.

Interview Questions
    Easy because everything is covered by a collective bargaining agreement covering all employees in the sector.

Information Systems Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Banco Itaú.

My hiring was a trainee process, having many meets, group dynamics, exams about general knowledge and team work. The team work was the most important and valorized thing, and the interview process was focused on this. We have to make a presentation to the managers participating in the interview to show the results.

Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Banco Itaú.

When I first got there, i was interviewed by another analyst that keep me asking about how I handled different situations, that was the easy part. Later on, in interviews with my managers, they used all my resume agaisnt me. They wanted to know how I reacted in pression. and man... I tell you... I was pissed with them! The key here is not to bother and use emotional intelligence.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Banco Itaú in April 2011.

Up to 10 interviews.
    1st interview with the hiring manager, then you get another round of 3 more interviews with another 3 directors. you wait around a month and you finally get invited to do another interview with the Vice President, after get approved then you get an interview with the HR Director to discuss Salary

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected question came around family. This is the first time a director made a rapport within the family subject. Even it's unexpected he was able to picture ethical and behavior data from the subject.   Answer Question

I end up declining since the salary did not matched my expectation to need go to the office and it was only a 10% increase and flat benefits. So no real advantage and losing home office and work life balance. the company Itau was under a huge transformation and would require too much out of normal office hours to structure the team and the acquisitions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Banco Itaú in December 2009.

The first step of the interviewing process was a group/panel interview consisted of some dynamics activities where we were evaluated by how we interacted with each other and our abilities to solve cases and problems.
    After being approved in this fase, people from the HR called me to schedule an interview with the managers. I made two interviews. Basically they asked me about all the others experiences i had, what i liked to study in college, what kind of classes i worried more about, why i would think i was the better person for that job.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you are the better person for this job? Justified this pointing all your qualities   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where you showed your leadership skills?   Answer Question

Worked for Banco Itaú? Contribute to the Community!