Banco Itaú Interview Questions in São Paulo, São Paulo

3.1

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Banco Itaú.

The process was short, I was contacted by a HR analyst of an outsourced company. She interviewed me first and then I went to the interviewing process at the company. There I made a 10 minutes presentation about my resume. There was a small group activity and there was 2 managers of different areas following the activity. They asked some questions regarding the activity.

Investment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Banco Itaú in September 2013.

1 interview asking about market issues, Brazil's GDP, asking candidate to recommend investment products according to asked profile.

Interview Questions
    • Please recommend to us an investment and convince us to that's the best you can recommend.   View Answer
    They made me an offer and I accepted without imposing questions.

Information Systems Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Banco Itaú.

My hiring was a trainee process, having many meets, group dynamics, exams about general knowledge and team work. The team work was the most important and valorized thing, and the interview process was focused on this. We have to make a presentation to the managers participating in the interview to show the results.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied online - interviewed at Banco Itaú in October 2011.

I went through three interview phases: First, I was contact my a headhunter agency and interviewed there. It was basically a behavior interview to know if I should be moved forward. The next interview was with the one who would later be my coordinator. Again, a behavior interview plus a case interview. Finally, I was directed to the superintendent to be interviewed by him directly. This one was basically for him to know me better.

Interview Questions
    • What are your main points that you need to work on (basically, at what do you suck at).   View Answer
    No negotiation; they offered the maximum wage allowed for a new hire at this position.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Banco Itaú in April 2011.

Up to 10 interviews.
    1st interview with the hiring manager, then you get another round of 3 more interviews with another 3 directors. you wait around a month and you finally get invited to do another interview with the Vice President, after get approved then you get an interview with the HR Director to discuss Salary

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected question came around family. This is the first time a director made a rapport within the family subject. Even it's unexpected he was able to picture ethical and behavior data from the subject.   Answer Question

I end up declining since the salary did not matched my expectation to need go to the office and it was only a 10% increase and flat benefits. So no real advantage and losing home office and work life balance. the company Itau was under a huge transformation and would require too much out of normal office hours to structure the team and the acquisitions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Banco Itaú in December 2009.

The first step of the interviewing process was a group/panel interview consisted of some dynamics activities where we were evaluated by how we interacted with each other and our abilities to solve cases and problems.
    After being approved in this fase, people from the HR called me to schedule an interview with the managers. I made two interviews. Basically they asked me about all the others experiences i had, what i liked to study in college, what kind of classes i worried more about, why i would think i was the better person for that job.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you are the better person for this job? Justified this pointing all your qualities   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where you showed your leadership skills?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Banco Itaú in December 2008.

I was called in order to schedule an interview. When i got there i was interviewed by the area leader, and he made questions about my academic background and extra-curricular activities. Then he asked me to solve a case, and after i finished it, and got it right the interview ended. They called me one month later offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how many tires would be produced in Brazil in the following year   View Answer

Controllership Analyst Pl Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Banco Itaú in August 2008.

intelligence test
    human research test
    interview

Interview Questions
    • how do you see your carreer in 5 years? and 10 years?
      what do you think about your test?
      what do you expect about this company?
        Answer Question
    salary and benefits

Worked for Banco Itaú? Contribute to the Community!