Banco de Sabadell Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Banco de Sabadell

Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Banco de Sabadell (Miami, FL).

Interview

I interview with 2 people, they did not ask good questions at all, it was a very easy process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Banco de Sabadell (Barcelona (Spain)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through one of the Spanish career sites. The process was: phone screening, interview with HR and 3 interviews with different managers/directors. It was relatively easy, more based on past experience and motivations.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing in managing a project?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Cugat del Vallés (Spain)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Banco de Sabadell (San Cugat del Vallés (Spain)) in February 2010.

Interview

A simple interview with the internship tutor.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sabadell (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Banco de Sabadell (Sabadell (Spain)) in December 2009.

Interview

two interviews: human reources and director of department i was referral by a third person. no technical interview quite easy and fast

Interview Questions

• quite a typical interview, just to explain what i have done   Answer Question

Negotiation

ask me how much i wanted i told the amount they told me the new amount i say yes