Banco do Brasil Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Banco do Brasil

Adm Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Banco do Brasil (Orlando, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

There was a job add at careerbuilder, I have applied during weekend, after 4 days I have received a phone call, which took 15 minutes, with very simple questions, such as availability to start, salary expectation, eligibility to work in US, after that they have called me 1 days after and schedule an interview. I was interviewed in their office for 2 people. after 1 day I have received a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Banco do Brasil (Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)) in July 2010.

Interview

recruitment was very professional. interview was fast, since my curriculum was very well known, because i've worked in the company already. VP talked to me for 10 minutes in the morning, by the end of the meeting said that i was going to new york, two days after that it was official.

Interview Questions

• there was no difficult question, but basically we've discussed the challenges and timeline for the project that i was going to take care of.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation