Banco do Brasil Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Banco do Brasil

Adm Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Banco do Brasil in February 2010.

There was a job add at careerbuilder, I have applied during weekend, after 4 days I have received a phone call, which took 15 minutes, with very simple questions, such as availability to start, salary expectation, eligibility to work in US, after that they have called me 1 days after and schedule an interview. I was interviewed in their office for 2 people. after 1 day I have received a job offer.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Banco do Brasil in July 2010.

recruitment was very professional. interview was fast, since my curriculum was very well known, because i've worked in the company already. VP talked to me for 10 minutes in the morning, by the end of the meeting said that i was going to new york, two days after that it was official.

Interview Questions
    • there was no difficult question, but basically we've discussed the challenges and timeline for the project that i was going to take care of.   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation