Bancroft Neurohealth

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cherry Hill, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bancroft Neurohealth in June 2013.

Interview Details – took forever to get a call back saying i got the job but once they did it went quickly. i had 2 phone interviews and 2 reg interviews

Interview Question – most stressful experence i had with people with developmental disabilities   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they called with my pay no negotiation

Haddonfield, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bancroft Neurohealth.

Interview Details – I filled out application and got a call back 2 hours later and have an interview a week later. I did apply for and my interview was for the overnights but was told during the interview that the only position open was the second shift, which was a blatant lie but at the time I needed the job.

Interview Question – What was the hardest decision you ever had to make?   Answer Question

Clinical Associate Interview

Clinical Associate
Haddonfield, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bancroft Neurohealth in January 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and attended an open house, but it took about a month for them to call me. Once they called me, the process was very quick. I interviewed, toured the facility, and received a phone call to offer me the job all within a week. After that, there is a mandatory 2 week training period where there is an off-site class up to 8 hours a day, all paid.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for this program rather than another program?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

P & A Community Interview

P & A Community
Cherry Hill, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bancroft Neurohealth in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was to explain about me n why I would be good for the job then I had to spend time with the person served:s to see how I was with them and if I truly was there for the job or because I would be god at the job. I also had to go to training and take crp , first aid , abuse and neglected program and many more .

Interview Question – What would u do if u were on an outting and the person served was acting out how would u handle that ~   View Answer

Negotiation Details – really no negotiation it is what they offer or u turn the job down I do feel we should get paid more the job is very hard at times and sometime u feel its not worth what u get paid for all the job they want us to do n a day.

Program Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bancroft Neurohealth.

Interview Details – Received a phone call asking if I was still interested in the job and then got an email regarding where my interview would be. Went to the interview, was presented with a scenario about how I would handle a situation and had to write out my answer. Then an interviewer asked me 10 questions about if I ever had a time where I was in certain situations. Example was there a time where you didn't have time to complete two task before the deadline and what you do about it.

Interview Question – Co worker asks you to take over her shift for only 30 minutes while she runs out. What would you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None, just had an offer letter

Clinical Behavior Associate Interview

Clinical Behavior Associate

I applied in-person and interviewed at Bancroft Neurohealth.

Interview Details – I applied via Internet and was phoned in for an initial interview. After discussing my interests and passions work related I was shown a tour of the campus and a brief descritption of what the work load intails.

Interview Question – Unexpected questions consisted of what have I contributed to my community to better the life or aid to others?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple.

Senior Clinical Manager Interview

Senior Clinical Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bancroft Neurohealth in February 2009.

Interview Details – It was an internal interview. I had to interview with the staffing coordinator and the clinical director at the other site first and then the two of the senior directors after the director offered me the position. While at the site I was able to meet some of the residents that lived there.

Interview Question – Describe a behavior plan that you have written that has worked.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bancroft Neurohealth? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bancroft Neurohealth interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bancroft Neurohealth employees and interview candidates.