Banfield Pet Hospital

Updated Feb 23, 2015
Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.6

Client Services Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital.

Really easy, one of the practice mangers interviewed me for about 10 minutes. Questions were typical, everyone SEEMED friendly that interview day, but I learned I was wrong my first day there. One of the easiest interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions
    • Something I did for a client in the past that was above and beyond.

What I look forward to about this job.

Answer Question
    Very little room

Pet Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daly City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daly City, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital.

I applied online. The interview was held in an exam room with the assistant manager and manager taking turns speaking with me. That made it awkward because I knew there was a security camera on me and the monitor is in plain view of all the back of house staff. They asked about my experience and how comfortable I was in a veterinary clinic environment. It was easy for me because I had veterinary experience. I could see how it would be stressful for someone without experience. I spent the majority of the 45 minute interview waiting for them to come back into the room when they were tag teaming.

Interview Questions
    • They had me review their wellness plan and asked me to explain it to them as if they were a new client   Answer Question

Veterinary Student Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital in February 2015.

I filled up my application online, and I received an email to schedule a phone interview. The interviewer were late for 8 min on the day of the phone interview. Some standard interview questions were asked.
    How do you hear about Banfield?
    what do you know about the job I am applying for?
    Why do you want to work at banfield?
    Tell me about your biggest accomplishment.
    Tell me about a situation where you realized veterinary medicine is the right choice for you.
    Tell me about how school, volunteer experience, extracurricular experience have helped prepared you to work at a pet hospital.

Interview Questions
    • What would your colleague ask you to improve, and how would you resolve it.   Answer Question

Veterinary Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital.

Was emailed some information about the pet hospital and scheduled a phone interview. Phone interview lasted for about 20 min, 15 minute the manager asked basic questions about the job, my goals, and salary, 5 min for me to ask questions. I was then invited to one-on-one interview with practice manager. Felt really rushed, stuttered a little on the first question, but the rest of the interview went smooth. Was asked what do I know about banfield, what skills/experience qualify me for the job, 2 strengths, and how to deal with difficult customer. Was then emailed to come in for observation period.

I asked for $11.50, they looked at my resume and gave me $12.75

Customer Retention Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital.

I submitted an application online, had a phone interview, then came in for a face to face interview. Was pretty fast and painless. The location is easy to find and near public transportation.

None

Vet Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital.

I applied online got a call the next day, went in for an interview they were all very nice...got a second interview on day later...and now am waiting for a call

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you were under stress at a workplace and how you reacted   View Answer
    Be stern on the hourly wage

Practice Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital.

Triple interview process. First interview with recruiter over the phone; Second 2 hour interview/observing in the facility; Third interview questions with the regional director. The whole process was about 35 days from resume submission to final interview.

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital in January 2015.

I was called the day after submitting my application. The interview was quite strait forward. First he gave the job description and gave information about the expectations of the position. Then he asked questions regarding difficult situations in previous job experiences and how i handled them. He then gave me an opportunity to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a specific time you made a mistake and how it created a rippling affect in the company.   Answer Question

Client Service Coordinator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital in January 2015.

I applied online and received an email about a week later to set up a time for a phone interview. I was called later that day and talked for about 30 minutes. They asked me to come in this coming thursday for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • They asked lots of "name a time when you were in a situation where bla bla happened and how you reacted/what you did to fix it" type questions.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Banfield?   Answer Question

Veterinary Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital in January 2015.

Received a phone call, interviewed later that same day, was ask lots of questions, was told of criminal background check, asked to come in and shadow to see what job entails

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you delta with a difficult customer   View Answer
    Took almost a month to get started and that was alot of waiting around for them to call. Was not as fast as I thought it should be, but overall worth the wait