Banglalink Interview Questions

3.2

Executive/Senior Executive Market Planning and Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Banglalink.

4 Step process
    1. Written and IQ test
    2. HR VIva
    3. Departmental interview
    4. Final Interview

Interview Questions
    You can negotiate if you have previous job experience

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Banglalink in July 2009.

Through Internal CV forwarding

Interview Questions
    no negotiation as I was a fresh graduate and I took the offer

Site Construction Senior Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Banglalink in February 2009.

I've worked as contractual employee for 1.5 years as a site construction engineer and then become a permanent employee in the same post. Since then I've got four lifts which are as follows: 1. Site construction Senior Engineer 2. Team Leader 3. Site construction Assistant Manager 4. Site construction Senior Assistant Manager.

MIS & Reporting Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Banglalink in March 2010.

Starts with Phone interview then apptitude test & panel interview.

Regional Trade Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Banglalink in May 2012.

Resume screening>Online aptitude test>Primary interview>Final Interview>Medical test>Job offer.

Interview Questions
    There are set of remuneration. So more less likely to negotiate.

Senior Executive Interview

Firstly i was cummunicated over phone for initial selection and then i had to give two interview for the position.

Anonymoust Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Banglalink.

Initially candidates are asked to apply for a vacant post and after initial screening a certain percentage of the applicants gets selected to appear for the next level. The interview starts with a writing section where they basically check the IQ of the participating candidates. Based on the ranking X percentage of candidates are called up for the 1st one to one interview where the concerned unit head and a HR representative takes the interview gathering as much information as realistically possible on the candidates to see if that person will fit for the functional qualification required for the vacant position. Then again based on the ranking, few successful candidates go to the next final stage where they sit with departmental head along with the unit head. And the final decision on candidate appointment is made as this stage.

Interview Questions
    • Varies from situation to situation and also on the vacancy type. But however, HR/concerned department intentionally tries avoiding asking any personal/embarrassing questions. But the most difficult question would be to ask a candidate to justify why s/he should be chosen over others.   Answer Question
    Ya.

Team Leader Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Banglalink in July 2011.

Hiring process was usual and according to the proper HR policy.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in Banglalink?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Banglalink in November 2011.

total 2 interview was taken for hiring me on this post, in my first interview taken by the HR concern and then the respective departments concern take the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you have to collect the due bills from the customer, then how many visit you can make in one day?   View Answer
    as a contractual post they didnt negotiated about the salary benefit

OMC BSS Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Banglalink in June 2008.

1. Applied Online (circular at their job portal)
    2. Called for a written test of 45 min
    3. A Technical written test held (whether to take written or not vary department to department)
    4. One day later called for a viva
    5. An interview session with HR executive and the OMC-BSS Manager
    6. On the same day evening they called me and informed that I was selected primarily and had to show up for a medical test.
    7. After medical checkup received the offer letter

Interview Questions
    • Assume you have some problem with your peer engineer and your work dependent on him. How do you overcome the problem and get the output?   View Answer
    As I was a fresh graduate so there was no scope of negociation.

Worked for Banglalink? Contribute to the Community!