Banglalink

Banglalink Interview Questions

3.2

Executive/Senior Executive Market Planning and Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Banglalink.

4 Step process
    1. Written and IQ test
    2. HR VIva
    3. Departmental interview
    4. Final Interview

Interview Questions
    You can negotiate if you have previous job experience

Senior Executive Interview

Firstly i was cummunicated over phone for initial selection and then i had to give two interview for the position.

Anonymoust Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Banglalink.

Initially candidates are asked to apply for a vacant post and after initial screening a certain percentage of the applicants gets selected to appear for the next level. The interview starts with a writing section where they basically check the IQ of the participating candidates. Based on the ranking X percentage of candidates are called up for the 1st one to one interview where the concerned unit head and a HR representative takes the interview gathering as much information as realistically possible on the candidates to see if that person will fit for the functional qualification required for the vacant position. Then again based on the ranking, few successful candidates go to the next final stage where they sit with departmental head along with the unit head. And the final decision on candidate appointment is made as this stage.

Interview Questions
    • Varies from situation to situation and also on the vacancy type. But however, HR/concerned department intentionally tries avoiding asking any personal/embarrassing questions. But the most difficult question would be to ask a candidate to justify why s/he should be chosen over others.   Answer Question
    Ya.

Regional Trade Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Banglalink in May 2012.

Resume screening>Online aptitude test>Primary interview>Final Interview>Medical test>Job offer.

Interview Questions
    There are set of remuneration. So more less likely to negotiate.

Optimization Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Banglalink in October 2011.

After passing the iq test and written on mobile communication i had been selected for interview. The interview board asked me some questions related to personality, English efficiency, technical and non technical and i completed all of them intelligently. 2 weeks later they called me for 2nd phase viva and after completing that i had been selected for the last and most probably the toughest one, The HR viva.

Interview Questions
    No, i wasn't able to negotiate completely. Advice for the job seekers,"Please think about the job market and
    try to take the correct decision in critical situation.

Team Leader Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Banglalink in July 2011.

Hiring process was usual and according to the proper HR policy.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in Banglalink?   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Banglalink in January 2011.

First i have applied through online. Then call for a IQ test then Written test on the base of my Educational background. Then accepted for a interview with a group. After 10/12 days later i was informed for a medical test. After verifying the test result i was offered for the post. I accepted the offer later and finally join.

Interview Questions
    • What is GSM? Few basic question on Oracle, .Net, Unix etc.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation. All is constant.

MIS & Reporting Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Banglalink in March 2010.

Starts with Phone interview then apptitude test & panel interview.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Banglalink in July 2009.

Through Internal CV forwarding

Interview Questions
    no negotiation as I was a fresh graduate and I took the offer

Site Construction Senior Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Banglalink in February 2009.

I've worked as contractual employee for 1.5 years as a site construction engineer and then become a permanent employee in the same post. Since then I've got four lifts which are as follows: 1. Site construction Senior Engineer 2. Team Leader 3. Site construction Assistant Manager 4. Site construction Senior Assistant Manager.