Bank Associates Merchant Services

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Payroll Analyst Interview

Payroll Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Bank Associates Merchant Services.

Interview Details – I saw the job ad online and felt interesting. So I sent my resume to the company. About a day later, I got email to schedule an interview. During the interview, I was asked about my previous job related experience. In addition, I was tested on the skill needed for the job. Totally, the interview took about one hour. I did well on the interview and aced the test. A day later, I got a phone call saying I'm hired. Excited!

Very Easy Interview

Associate Merchant Sales Specialist Interview

Associate Merchant Sales Specialist
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bank Associates Merchant Services in April 2012.

Interview Details – Very down to earth. Definitely personality wins them over.

Interview Question – What would you say was your most challange in this industry in the past?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No room to negotiate.

Assistant Engineer Interview

Assistant Engineer

Interviewed at Bank Associates Merchant Services

Interview Details – Applied for grad job via HR e-mail. Invited to interview with 2 senior managers.

Interview Question – Questioned whether I was interested in design work.   Answer Question

Worked for Bank Associates Merchant Services? Contribute to the Community!