Bank Austria

• Intern (2)

Intern Interview

Intern
Milan (Italy)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bank Austria in February 2013.

Interview Details – Ordinary 1:1 interview with a manager. I got asked questions on retail banking and I was given 2 exercises in excel. Also, the manager tested my logical reasoning.

Interview Question – Find the mistake in ppt report. The report was a product of specific methodology used that I have never seen before since it was company specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Successfully negotiated starting date.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank Austria in November 2011.

Interview Details – Why are you applying for the position?

Interview Question – Please translate the legal paragraph of MiFID from German into English!   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bank Austria? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank Austria interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank Austria employees and interview candidates.